028 - 𝐀 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Jorge sent Eliana, Minho and Teresa to find Thomas and Brenda, who had walked in to a club.

They met a guy named Marcus, the one Jorge talked about earlier. He claimed that he was not the person they were looking for, thought that Jorge didn't remember him, but he did.

While the three went in to the 'party', Marcus called it, Jorge and the others were taking the guy to a room. Where Marcus lived or something like that. Jorge needed to get some answers to get to The Right Arm, and he knew that Marcus was going to be stubborn with telling about the army.

"Do you think they're drugged?" Minho asked from her side, bumping in a bunch of people who didn't watch where they were going.

"Probably. That guy Marcus seem weird."

It was dark in the room, but warm lights were also in their vision. Music was playing, it was some slow beat. Lots of people stumbled around the place, Minho had to help Eliana get steady on her feet after getting bumped in to multiple times.

They were all three supposed to slip up to find Thomas and Brenda, but Minho and Eliana decided to walk around together, for some reason.

"I'd do anything to see Thomas drugged, like seriously."

It was really hot in the crowded room, so crowded it nearly made Eliana claustrophobic. The people around them had weird clothes, some drinks in their hand while they danced.

"Oh look, there he is!" Minho said, pointing at the boy who laid unconscious on the floor.

He was laying in an open area, where barely anyone was. The two went over to him, he was breathing and had a pulse, but was knocked out. His skin was pale, lips purple and he had dark bags under his eyes.

They helped him up, his arms over their shoulders. It was hard to hold him without dropping him, but they began to walk out of the room. When two girls with dark hair were seen in the crowd, one long hair and the other short. One with pale skin and purple lips, the other perfectly fine.

Brenda seemed to be half out of her mind, just looking around and trying to walk off. Teresa hold her arm to prevent her to walk away, which worked, kind off.

"Let's get out of here before I'll die of the warmth."

⋆★⋆

They got in to Marcus' house, it was fancy but still managed to look ugly in Eliana's eyes. They were met by the guy tied to a chair, Jorge asking him questions. And the others was sitting on a couch or chairs.

"We found them." Teresa spoke, and placed Brenda on the couch, who closed her eyes and went unconscious immediately.

Eliana pointed on a spot they could lay Thomas down, so they did. It was on the floor, blankets were folded on the floor, so that he wouldn't hurt his back or neck by the hard surface.

A grunt was heard short after it sounded like a fist that punched a cheek. Turning around at the same time, they saw a bloody Marcus and an angry Jorge.

"Just tell me and we'll leave!" Jorge said, his voice rising.

Eliana sat down on a chair the was placed beside the couch Brenda was on, still knocked out. Teresa went over to Thomas, who seemed to have earned more color on his face by now, Minho took her place on the couch.