𝟎𝟐𝟔 , 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑠𝘩𝑒𝑟

Please vote & comment

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐NAVIER└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NAVIER
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

𝟎𝟐𝟔.    WE WERE standing in front of the ruins of red fountain. Today there was a festival and our new teacher for Magic philosophy, Professor Avalon took us with him. He was the same guy, who rescued us back then in the cave. I don't know why but I found him very strange. I couldn't sense his aura. Yesterday, he had conjured a big stone, which we had to break, however, we couldn't break it. It was a 'preparation' for our new year.

He gave us our results and I was the baddest, which brought me down a bit. I was embarrassed because Tecna had given up right away and I stayed longer, but still she was better. That's why I was standing a bit away from my friends with Blythe, my pixie and Aisha. Professor Avalon went away and so I went together with Aisha to our friends. "There are a group of witches heading this way." I followed Aisha's gaze and saw Lucy, a witch, who attempted to win the beauty competition last year against Stella.

"I bet they are trying to crash the party." Tecna said and Digit, her pixie, answered, "I check the guest list."

Musa walked to me and spoke, "I heard they invited the witches as a good will because we all fought together last year."

"Come on! Let's go in." Bloom said and we entered the ruins of the red fountain.

༺♥༻

WE WERE sitting on a bench, waiting for the specialist. I was busy with writing a message while Blythe was flying around my head, trying to get my attention. "There are so many cute boys here! You know, Flora, I predict you're going to meet someone today." Chatta, Flora's pixie, said. "Remember that Teen quiz we took? It said you were ready for romance."

"Hey Cayetana, what about you?" I looked up as I heard Amore, Stella's pixie, talking to me. "Huh?"

The pink haired pixie flew to me and smiled. "Well, you also don't have a boyfriend." Automatically, my gaze went to my hand, where I wore my engagement ring, before Professor Cedric had lifted the spell. When I return to Kallistar, I would be engaged to the prince of Oberon and marry, so why fall in love with someone I don't have a future with? "No, I don't want to have a boyfriend. So help Chatta look for a boyfriend for Flora." I spoke, with a smile on my lips.

"Maybe you should tell that the boy over there." Confused, I looked up made eye contact with a guy with black hair. He looked familiar but I couldn't but my finger on it. Stella spoke happily, "Look! The boys are here." The specialists walked towards us. "Let us formally welcome you, ladies! Per tuta es ares." Sky talked in Latin.