Part 19

Later That night

"You changed the whole home; where are the lifeless black theme arts, cigarette boxes and whiskey?" Taehyung asked, entering Jungkook's bedroom, who was still arranging some stuff. He is sitting on the ground and has two boxes. One is labelled for donation and the other for keeping stuff.

"I threw them," Jungkook said, his voice low if he were to talk more softly, it might be considered whispering.

"What? You threw them?" Taehyung asked shockingly, his mouth a bit open on Jungkook's answer. He didn't react much but nodded at Taehyung's shocking reaction.

"And may I ask why are you doing all this?" Tae asked again cause he did not believe in his ears.

"For me," Jungkook said and continued doing his work.

"Sudden change brother," Taehyung said almost taunt him and smirk. He lay on his bed and watch him continuously.

"If you don't mind, please go to your room? I have a lot to do," He said without looking at him and stand up taking the box for donation with him, he was about to leave the room...

"She is not going to come back to you," Tae said, and he stopped for a second and then left without saying. "What's in his mind?" he murmured and again follow him to irritate him.

"Hey! Are you throwing these too, but that's brand new," Taehyung ask pointing at his new boots and some black gangster looking jackets.

"I don't need them and I am donating them not throwing them there is a huge diff...anyways," He said and again went to another room with that box. Taehyung again follows him into his study, there are a lot mess in this rooms. The room is filled with some charts and paper which are tore.

"What are they? I mean what were they?" Taehyung asked

"Garbage," he said, again in a low voice.

"Will you please explain something?" He asked and this time he raised his voice, he's gets irritate now.

"Why are you shouting?" He asked softly.

"I am not shouting," he said whispering.

"They were some new idea of my ex-club," he replied.

"Ex, means," he asked again with lots of confusion.

"I sold it," he replied, and Taehyung got more shocked than he was even before.

"What? Wait, what?" he asked again cause he didn't believe in his ears.

"Yes, and yes, I sold it." he said like it was not a big deal.

"But why?" he asked

"Cause I don't want it anymore," he said, and Taehyung sat on the floor like a dead body. "What happened to you? It's just a club, not a big deal," he said to console him, and sat near him and slowly put all papers to a big garbage bag.

"What your dad says?" Taehyung asked and looked at him

"Nothing," he said and get up and starts clean the room.

"He didn't say anything, how come that happened?" He asked and went near him.

"Don't you get tired with all your questions? Go have a rest, and you can sleep in my room," he said, continuing to collect all the trash into the bag.

"Really?" He asked like a toddler baby.

"I might be working anyways," he said

"All night?" Tae asked

"No, not all night. I'll come when I feel sleepy," he said, and Tae looked at him for a second, but he didn't get the courage to ask anything again. Tae went outside...

"The club was his life; how come he gave up on that? Maybe something big happened and he's not telling me" he goes to the bedroom while thinking about all that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost 2 a.m. when Taehyung's sleep broke, and he went to the kitchen to take water. He saw Jungkook standing on the balcony. He went towards him without making any sound and stood close to him. He was staring at the sky continuously, and then he was about to say something, but he turned to him

"Oh! Tae you scared me," he said putting his hands on the chest.

"I was come to take water but then I saw you here. What are you doing here?" he asked

"I didn't feel sleepy, so I came here, and the breeze was good. I decided to stand here for some time. The sky is so pretty today, the stars, the moon...," He answered, but Taehyung was not satisfied with his reply.

"There's no moon in the sky today," Tae said, and Jungkook looked up and noticed that there was no moon in the sky today. "Look I know that you are not in the state to explain anything right now, at least don't lie," He said and turned to leave.

"Did she really not going to forgive me?" He asked and his voice breaks a littler but he didn't show to him.

"I don't know; she hasn't spoken anything since she woke up. And I don't have the courage to ask her about you. And you also know that she is in this condition because of you. How can I asked about you?" he said and Jungkook looked down and said nothing. Taehyung went to him and saw that tears were flowing from his eyes. He went to him and tried to calm his friend down, but just as he was about to hug him, he couldn't control himself and sat down and started crying loudly. 

It's first time he saw him crying that much, he can't understand what to do, he just hug him for a while and after some time, when he stop crying. He break the hug and asked...

"Do you need anything?" Taehyung asked

"No, I am just feeling sleepy. I am going to sleep for a bit," he said and went to his room

Taehyung felt bad for his friend, but he also didn't want to mention Jungkook in front of Y/n. What if she gets hurt or tries to harm herself again?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Next Evening

"How is my princess now?" Taehyung said, entering the ward, but he didn't realize that Y/n's father was there too. "Sorry sir, I just...

"That's fine, you guys talk I'll be back," He said and left

"Oops, I should've seen that coming," he said and Y/n fake a smile. "How are you?" He asked again

"I am fine," she said weakly

"I thought that if you knew you were dead and we were all here to mourn you, you would be okay," Tae said these harsh words. He didn't raise his voice, but he spoke more lovingly.

"I was not thinking anything that time, and I was not thinking about being dead but..." 

"But what? You think you know everything?" he said, and she looked down. He pulls her chin up and looks straight into her eyes. "You know that someone loves you more than you love yourself; how can you be so rude, Y/n? You hurt me more than anyone," he said, and she went blank. "I didn't want to say it this way but I really love you..."

"What?" she asked shockingly

================================================================================================================================================================