chapter 5

Vidyut pov ...,

A week  before Smitha called me when I was in the office and told me that she has found the perfect surrogate mother and I was surprised that she found some one that fast .

But then she told me that she is under financial crises and her mother needs to be operated too .

Ohh so that's the reason for doing this .
I assured Smitha that I will take care of the Hospital expenses too.

I did what I promised and got her mother shifted to the best private hospital with the best medical facilities.

Today I and Sanjana were supposed to meet that girl as she requested that she would like to meet her once her mother get operated successfully and I kind of considered her request knowing she must be going through an emotionl turmoil.

Sanjana got some foreign clients last minute and she asked me to meet that girl  .
We had a small argument on this but then I agreed in the end as It just a meeting with that girl and the procedure for surrogacy will start after 2 days .

I reached the hospital and got to know that Smitha is busy in some operations and her assistant asked me wait in her cabin.

But I don't have hours to wait for her to get done with operation and all the stuff .
I have an important meeting to attend after Lunch .

I asked her assistant to directly call that girl ....what was her name .....it just skipped out of my mind ....why do people have to keep complicated names.

I checked in the papers ....yeahhh Pankhuri Roy......
Hmmmm she is just 23....she is quite young.....Smitha should have selected someone of 25-26 years of age as this girl is quite young to be mother but we really don't have options here ....

And Smitha said the girl is completely healthy and well suited for the surrogacy.

I was busy checking her file when I heard a knock on the door and Smitha's assistant came followed by that girl .

I signalled the assistant to leave my eyes still focused on the girl standing in front of me wearing a simple white kurti with jeans and a dupatta around her neck .

She was nervous.....she was fidgeting with her hands ...her eyes lowered on the floor and she was wetting her lips every now and then .

Her long  hair opened ...eyes have slight dark circles and I realised that I was making her more nervous.

I cleared my throat looking away and straightened my self .
Have a seat....I commanded but she still stood rooted on the spot lost in her thoughts.

I said something.....get sitted....I said a bit loudly this time startling her .
She gulped looking up for a split second and then nodded.

She sat in front of Me shrinking in the chair as If I would eat her alive .

Look I think Smitha might have told you about everything regarding the procedure and other terms and conditions.

But I personally wanted to make few things clear to you .....keep that in your mind ....I said and She nodded looking at her lap irritating me now with her mute self .

First of all look at me when I am taking and answer in words and don't just node like a Dumb person......I said a bit harshly and she flinched.

I looked away and closed my eyes for a moment trying to calm myself down .
I don't have to scare her ...I reminded myself and looked at her who wipped the corner of her eye.

I took a deep breath and cleared my throat again and she looked up at me and I noticed her hazel brown eyes for the first time.
I must say she has got beautiful eyes.......

But then she looked down again and I passed her a glass of water to calm her down a bit .

Drink ...I said and it came out as a command and she immediately held the water glass in her hand and finished it like a scattered kitten .

So, you need to know that you will be living with us for 9 months and you can leave after baby's birth .
You won't have any kind of relation with the baby once you gave birth and you can't even tell about it to anyone.
It has to be completely confidential..... Understood....I asked .

Jiiiii.....She muttered looking up for a moment.
You will follow the diet chart and other instructions of the doctor.
Also you cannot go anywhere without my permission I said and she looked at me immediately.

But I can't leave my mother....she said for the first time.
Your mother will take Around 6 months to get completely recovered as per the doctor and I will arrange for a caretaker for her...

She will stay here and you can visit her but not without informing me ....I said and she nodded and said a small Okay in the end .

Also ....do you any boyfriend....I asked her and she looked taken back by my question.
No .....she said after a moment.

That's great .
You cannot have any physical relationship with any man in these  9 months .....I said and she looked down feeling a bit uncomfortable.

You will get 5 lakhs rupees every month and I will register you as one of my employee so that no body questions the amount you get every month....I added .

Don't try to be oversmart and double cross Me or you will face the living hell on the earth.....I warned a little to keep her under control and she looked at me terrified.

I mentally smirked at the scared cat in front of me .
She won't do any such things....I can see that .
She just wants to run out of the room at this moment and I am quite amused by her personality.

Hmm ...she is perfect for being the surrogate mother ....I thought.

You can ask me if you have any doubt regarding anything.....I said and she shook her head .

Dr. Smitha will tell you rest of the things about the procedure.
Pack your bags and shift your belongings to our mansion as you will have to live there after the procedure will be done ....I said and she nodded..

I stood up and she followed the suit.
Keep this to yourself only ....... Donot share it with any one....I said firmly and she nodded looking at me .

I looked at her for the last time and exited the room .

Comments.......