Chapter 81 Extra 2 Wedding Part 2

Madam Jin turned her head to look at Xing Zhi, who had a subtle expression, covered her lips and said with a smile, "Didn't I fall in love with Her Lordship a long time ago?" (Note: I'm not sure Madam Jin refers to, is it Xing Zhi or Shen Li 🤔🙄)

Xing Zhi sighed, but there was nothing he could do, so he had to let Shen Li do what she wanted.

Shen Li discussed some details with Madam Jin. The dusk was getting darker, and Madam Jin had sobered up a little. She seemed to suddenly remember something, slapped the table and stood up, "What time is it now? I haven't gone to see Muzi Chun tonight!"

Shen Li and Xing Zhi looked at each other, and Shen Li asked doubtfully, "Do you go to see him every night?"

"He is injured."

Xing Zhi said calmly, "Will he die?"

"This won't happen..."

"Then don't go." Xing Zhiyi smiled, "Have you forgotten what we just said? We need to take it all back so that he has nothing. Let's start from tonight."

Madam Jin didn't leave the wing until late at night. Xing Zhi sighed: "It's really not worth it for my wife to get involved in this scene where others teach her husband a lesson."

Shen Li raised her eyebrows, "You are clearly teasing me!" She paused, "How could I just watch you play?"

"What should we do?" Xing Zhi stood up and hugged Shen Li from behind, who was adjusting the sheets beside the bed. "Our upright King Bi Cang has turned evil."

"I have been bad since the day I met you." Shen Li hugged him for a while and suddenly asked: "But, does your method really work?"

"It certainly works." Xing Zhi said softly, "I feel the feeling of loss more deeply than anyone else."

The garden was full of snow, the curtains stood pure in the garden, and the fragrance of red plums was so overwhelming that he was slightly lost in thought.

Last night... he had a rare happy birthday. Ever since Madam Jin brought him here, she had been pestering him all the time. Suddenly, he had a day of free time, and he suddenly felt that the whole body was so quiet that he was not used to it, and even his heart felt empty. Thinking about the guest whom Madam Jin personally picked up whom he heard yesterday, he couldn't help but darken his eyes.

Is he her old friend? What's the connection with her? What kind of person is he...

"My lady, the red plum blossoms are blooming in this courtyard. It's so pleasant." A man's clear voice came from the other side of the garden, "It's a pity that I didn't see this scene last time."

"This place in my house is an illusion created by the magic weapon. The four seasons rotate and the most beautiful scenery in the world is taken. The last time you came here, it happened to be the scenery of late spring and early summer. What you saw this time was the scenery of mid-winter. There are still many seasonal sceneries that you haven't seen." Madam Jin's voice was soft and seducing, and she chuckled again and again, "If Ali likes it, can you stay here for a long time?"

Muzi looked steadily at the path from which the sound came. Two figures came slowly, taking a leisurely stroll through the clear snow forest. Madam Jin and the man were very close and looked intimate.

"Oh, Zichun." Madam Jin saw him, her voice and expression were no different from usual, but she didn't rush forward to catch him as before. She just stood beside the man and introduced him: "Ali, this is the man who is going to marry me, Muzi Chun."

The man raised his eyebrows and looked him up and down with an inquiring look. Muzi Chun frowned, somewhat resisting such a gaze, and was wondering what the relationship between this man and Madam Jin was, when he suddenly saw the man named Ali smiling bitterly, holding Madam Jin's hand, and said: "Madam Jin, Madam Jin, do you blame me for leaving you so cruelly? We haven't seen each other for years, but you let me know that you are getting married soon... Oh, do you know how painful it is in my heart?"