Gala and Discovery (CF)

Once inside their home, Uno and Denise were greeted by Mr. Jack Collins, their personal tailor. He had already set up a small fitting area in the living room, complete with mirrors and racks of elegant clothing.

"Good afternoon, Lord Uno and Lady Denise," Mr. Collins said with a warm smile. "I trust you're both ready for your fittings?"

"Absolutely, Mr. Collins," Uno replied, returning the smile. "We want to look our best for the gala tomorrow."

Denise nodded in agreement. "Yes, we want to make a good impression and support the cause as much as we can."

Mr. Collins gestured for Denise to step forward first. "Lady Denise, let's start with you. I have a few options that I think you'll love."

Denise stepped onto the fitting platform, and Mr. Collins began showing her a selection of elegant gowns. She tried on a few, finally settling on a stunning emerald green dress that accentuated her figure perfectly.

"This one feels perfect," Denise said, twirling in front of the mirror. "What do you think, Uno?"

Uno's eyes lit up with admiration. "You look absolutely stunning, Denise. That dress is perfect for you."

Denise blushed, smiling warmly. "Thank you, Uno."

Next, it was Uno's turn. Mr. Collins presented him with several suit options, each more refined than the last. After trying on a few, Uno chose a classic black suit with a crisp white shirt and a dark blue necktie.

"This feels right," Uno said, adjusting the bow tie in the mirror. "What do you think, Denise?"

Denise walked over and straightened his bow tie, her eyes twinkling with affection. "You look incredibly handsome, Uno. I think we're going to steal the show tomorrow."

Uno grinned, pulling her into a gentle hug. "As long as we're together, we'll always shine."

Mr. Collins watched the exchange with a smile. "You both look fantastic. Now, just a few final adjustments, and you'll be all set."

As Mr. Collins made the necessary alterations, Uno and Denise continued to reminisce about their past.

"Do you remember when we first confessed our feelings to each other?" Denise asked, her voice soft with nostalgia.

Uno nodded, his eyes filled with warmth. "How could I forget? It was a snowy day, and we were making snow angels. You told me you liked me, and it was the happiest moment of my life."

Denise leaned her head on his shoulder. "And now look at us. We've built such a wonderful life together."

After their fittings were complete, Uno and Denise decided to take a walk in their garden to enjoy the crisp evening air. The garden was beautifully lit with fairy lights, creating a magical atmosphere.

"Uno, I still can't believe how far we've come," Denise said, her voice filled with emotion. "From being childhood sweethearts to now being married and supporting each other in everything."

Uno took her hand, his eyes shining with love. "It's been an incredible journey, Denise. And I wouldn't trade it for anything. You've always been my rock, my partner, and my love."

Denise squeezed his hand, tears of happiness filling her eyes. "And you've always been my everything, Uno."

As they walked back to the house, they were greeted by Simon, who had a thoughtful look on his face.

"Lord Uno, Lady Denise," Simon began, "I wanted to remind you both that we have a charity gala tomorrow. Everything is set, and we are expecting a great turnout."