28|ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴀᴄʜᴇ ᴀᴠᴇɴᴜᴇ

Vote, comment & enjoy!

"Double, Double toil and trouble"

—William Shakespeare

De'Arci 'Damax' Fearon| Twenty-Five

🗓️Friday, November 26th

📍Graham Heights

"Swear yah work fi mi do yuh something eno Natasia, bill and go one side" I rasp staring at her as she does the most, "Mi a dare yuh fi dweet, if yuh think yuh bad put yuh hands pan me" she argues and I sigh frustratedly.

Two weeks until the wedding and multiple weeks after the incident wid the girl and she still a keep up har fuckry.

Everything did good between us up until Tiny's birthday night, now every day man get up a bare argument.

"Mi should a know eno, from the gyal seh that the other day but mi seh no mi a give man the benefit of the doubt" she chuckles humorlessly and I calmly watch her move about the house.

All a this because she search mi phone and find the same girl inna mi DMs pan Instagram.

Keeping a close eye on her as she cuss while cutting up the chicken, my heart leaps when she throws the knife at me and it barely misses by an inch.

"The fuck wrong wid yuh Natasia, suppose that did catch me!" I yelled springing to my feet and she hissed loudly, "That's why mi fling it" she muttered grabbing another knife and I stalk over to her.

Roughly grabbing it from her, it slices my palm open as she tries to stop me from taking it and her eyes widen, "De" she says in surprise and my glare settles on her.

Grabbing her throat with my bloody hand, I ignore the pain as my patience goes out the window, "Yuh see wah yuh do? Seh bet mi fucking kill yuh in yah tonight" I threaten and her eyes begin to water.

"Wah the fuck a gwan in yasso?" came Chapo's calm yet deadly tone and I don't turn to look at him. 

With her back digging into the sink, my death grip on her neck and me towering over her, the little voice in my head was telling me to just snap her neck and call it a day.

"De" she choked looking terrified and I sighed releasing my hold on her. Turning to face Chapo, I see Tiny standing behind him looking just as terrified as her friend and I hiss my teeth walking out.

This is why mi walk out certain things when mi can cause mi nuh practice fi put mi hand pan woman but Natasia pass har place wid me just now.

Imagine yah go cuss and behave the most way over an Instagram DM when it never open until she open it. A not even like mi did a talk to the girl, she practically did a chat to herself.