Pointless

Adele's Pov:

"Adele, you could spend time with us!" Alice said annoyed.

"You have been locked in the room with Simon for two days!" she said with her arms crossed.

I entered the kitchen where she was drinking some tea on the stool.

"Alice! Keep your voice down" I blushed.

"Hello, my life" Simon surprised me from behind and kissed my cheek.

I smiled and stroked his arm still wrapped around my waist.

Alice frowned at him because he kept smooching me.

Then he noticed Alice's gaze and said in a low voice, "girl talk?"

"Kind of" I giggled.

"Ok sorry, I'm leaving" with that he gave me one last kiss on the lips and left.

"I see you happy, it makes me very happy too, sweetheart," Alice told me.

I smiled and started playing with my hands out of nervousness.

"Ehy-" she took my hands.

"Alice I have something to tell you," I said quickly.

"Tell me everything" she looked at me.

"M-me and Simon are trying to have a b-baby" I closed my eyes reflecting on what I just told her.

"My darling that's great" she stood up and hugged me tightly, I on the other hand was still sitting on my stool.

"I don't see you happy Delly, why are you so down?" She asked.

"I'm just a little scared, but Simon reassured me. I want a baby, and about that I have no doubts. I want a life with Simon and a big family with him" I smiled broadly imagining our married life.

Simon's Pov:

It is not polite to eavesdrop, but I happened to pass by.
I heard everything and I am very happy that she wants to have a baby with me.
When she cried for a moment I thought she regretted everything, thank God she didn't.

I climbed the stairs and went to clean our room a bit quietly, as it was early afternoon and everyone was taking a nap.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my shoulders as I was making the bed, obviously it was Adele.

"Ehy my love" I said turning around and placing my hands on her waist.

"Ehy" she rested her hands and head on my chest, so I hugged her.

"Come to bed sweetheart" I proposed.

"Simon I wanted to ask you some questions"

"Of course, my love. All the questions you want" I took her hand and kissed it.

I was curious enough.

"When are we getting married?" She asked.

"It could also be tomorrow, but it depends on what kind of wedding my princess wants" she smiled and kissed my lips briefly.

"It's just that-, the baby, I wouldn't want to be pregnant at my wedding" she said.

"Why honey? There's nothing wrong with that" I kissed her hand again.

"I don't know, maybe I won't find a suitable dress. But maybe I won't even get pregnant, I don't know Simon. I'm confused."

"My darling, the baby will come when it comes. You will definitely find the dress and then it would be the best thing in the world to marry you with our jewel in your belly, don't you think baby?" I told her softly.