15.Suhagraat🌙

After all the raasam's were over, meher and grupreet took the brides to their respective rooms. Vaidehi turned to look for jugnu, " Jugnu chal beta tujhe bhi neend aarhi hongi na..!" She said.

" Haan maa....naa maa..!" She was about to go with her mother when her biji signaled her not to go. " Kya?" Vaidehi asked . " Vaidehi bete, tu jana jugnu so jayengi apne room mein hain na jugnu..!" Jasleen said trying to cover up for jugnu. " Aur kii! Beta aaj todhi te raghav di suhagrat haina ?" Harleen said interjecting in between.

Jasleen signaled vaidehi not to speak ahead , because harleen was her elder sister, a guest and unaware of their families circumstances. Vaidehi goes with her sisters and sis-in-law to her rooms.
While the grooms were on terrace smoking out of exhaustion and mental imbalance.

Jasleen called Mayur , he was the most obedient.( Bali ka bakra humesha vahi banta hain) but instead of mayur , arsh picked his phone, without checking the number.

" Hello , kaun..?" Arsh said rolling his eyes, while others attention on him. "Teri maaki saasu maa ..!" Biji said in a firm tone.

" Are biji ...!!" Arsh quickly put the call on speaker , taking a straight position. " Ji biji..!"
Mayur said.

" Oh khottyo, tumhare suhagrat hain aaj, vo kudya kabse room vich gai si, tum kaha mare hon..?" She said clearly scolding them. " Biji hum bas jaa rahe si..!" Mayur said. " Hoon jao chetti ..!" She said. " Aur jara phone , arsh ko de.." biji said and mayur passed the phone to arsh.

" Haanji biji..!" Arsh replied. " Agli baar mayur ka phone uthana  mat, uski shaadi hogai hain, teri bhabhi ka phone bhi so sakta haina puttar, aur aisa karenga to chachu kaise banega khotya..!"
She said explaining arsh.

" Ji biji..!" Arsh said and giggled joined by lakshya and raghav. While Mayur eyes widen and blank face. " Chalo guys Jana hain na..?" Mayur said hidding his expression. " Mayur bhai ko jane ki badi jaldi hain ..!" Lakshya said between his giggles.

" Main to biji ke liye ke raha tha , kamine..!" Mayur defended.

They left the place to their respective rooms......

*************************************************

At VaidHav room:-

Vaidehi was coming out of room , while drying her hairs with towel , in her sattun nighty. Raghav entered the same time. They collided and raghav was staring her.

" Kya ghur Kya rahe hon, me kya 16 shringar karke nahi baithne wali tumhare liya, merse kuch expect mat karna..!" She said pointing her finger towards raghav.

" Meine bola Kya tumhe..!, tumhe to bad bahana chahiye hota hain mujhe sunane kaa..!" He said looking frustrated and straight went to bathroom.

Vaidehi sat on the bed , she removed all the flowers decorated and throws it in dustbin.
She scrolled her phone when raghav entered room in a comfortable jogger and black t-shirt.
He too went to the other side off bed and started to sleep . " Ek min , ek min tum yahi mere sath bed pe soane wale hon..!" Vaidehi said and stood up.

" Haan toh, itna sharma kya rahi hon, aajse 11 saal pehle sharmai hoti to aaj yeh din nahi dekhna padta..!" He said with no emotion and in a teasing tone and went to sleep. " Nihayati ghatiya aur besharam insaan hon..!"
She said placing pillows between them and went to sleep.

**************************************************

At AriYur room:-

Aria without changing went to sleep on bed with her jewelry on , she was sleeping in middle of bed so mayur could not sleep on either side. He decided to wake her up.