012

Madison sat in bed and sighed. She knew how she had a lot on her mind. And how she was thinking about the pregnancy. what she wanted to do.

She knew how the situation was and how it wasn't easy. She knew that she was scared about it all. She knew what a big deal it was.

She knew how she and Max had been having an affair. And how this was not how it was meant to be.

She sat looking at her stomach and sighed knowing how she had life growing inside of her. Knowing just how much that it scared her. And how she wanted to do the right thing.

She knew that once her pregnancy was revealed it would be easy to work out how she was having an affair.

Knowing how she and Chris hadn't had sex in so long that was if she had decided to keep the baby.

She knew that even if she had ended it with Chris, she knew that the fall out for this was going to come back and bite her and she was scared.

Madison got out of bed and rubbed her bump and sighed. "It's all going go be okay baby," she said.

She didn't know if she could get rid of her baby. She knew that she had been thinking about it a lot.

She knew how she needed Max to be by her side in all of this. And right now, she had no idea where she stood.

****

Madison got to work. She stood in the staffroom as Megan walked in. She looked to her sister and smiled. "Hey. Are you okay?" Megan asked.

Madison looked to her. "I guess so. I don't know. I have been thinking a lot of the pregnancy. I think that I do want the baby. I know it won't be easy. And I know how things are. It's messy, but it's inside of me growing. This baby. It's part of me. It's part me and Max of course. I know getting pregnant wasn't the plan. I just don't know if I can do it alone," she said as Megan looked fi her and smiled.

Megan could see how scared Madison was. "I know it's a lot. I know that you're scared. But you don't need to be. I am here for you. And you need to talk to Max. To see where he stands in this. It's his problem too," she said as Madison nodded.

Knowing that she was right.

****

Madison walked into Max's office. he looked to her up and her and smiled. "Hey how are you?" He asked.

Madison took a seat opposite his desk and smiled. "I've been better but I'm okay" she said as he looked to her and nodded. "I have been thinking over things. I know how it isn't going to be easy. And how the truth about our affair will come out, but I want this baby. I want you to be there to if it's what you want."

Max looked to her. He smiled as he took a hold of her hand. "Of course I'll be there for you," he said as she smiled.

Hoping that everything would work out in the end.