Chapter 9

Sikowitz stood in the tattoo parlor waiting on Jade and Tori to return. He looked over to Allison as her and Alex looked over different tattoos he had done. They all knew one thing, it was taking far to long for their students. Jade and Tori should have been back an hour ago. He feared that maybe there was more to the attack than he knew.

"We should go and look for them" he said gaining attention from the angels.

"They need to prove themselves" Alex replied looking at him. "No one came for us when it was our time" he finished looking to Allison who just looked back at him.

"True, and if they are the ones pure of heart like we think they are they will be fine" she said looking to Sikowitz.

Suddenly the door to the tattoo shop flew open an Jade stood there. Her face was bloodied and bruised and tears flowed from her eyes. In her arms was an unconscious Tori with a bloody arrow sticking out of her chest. They three adults ran to them and quickly took Tori from Jade. They moved her on her side and laid her on the table. Sikowitz moved back to Jade.

"What happened?" He asked as Alex and Allison grabbed a medical kit.

"We fought the demons and vampires. We were loosing, the leader was some vampire named Dracula. Then the Death Angels showed up and attacked us" she explained sobbing as she stared at Tori. "Is she going to die?" She asked moving forward.

"I don't know" Allison said. "The arrow pierced her left lung" the angel said examining the wound. Reaching over she took a pipe cutter from Alex. Carefully she cut the arrow around he broad head. Tossing it aside she started to pull the arrow out. Looking down she watched as blood flowed from the wound. Reaching into the med kit she pulled out an alcohol wipe.

She gently started cleaning the wound. She looked at the ragged flesh around the wound. Reaching back into the kit she grabbed some thread and a needle. She started to stitch the wound up taking care of the wound. Once she was done she took some bandages. Placing them over the wound she nodded to Alex. They watched as he picked her up and moved to a back room. Jade tried to follow but Allison stopped her.

"You can be with her in a second. What exactly happened?" Allison asked looking at her.

"Like I said, some vampire was there named Dracula. He kicked our asses however before we could finish our fight the Death Angels attacked. They wounded Tori" Jade explained looking between Sikowitz and Allison.

"Are you sure his name is Dracula?" Sikowitz questioned making her turn to him.

"Yes, I'm fucking sure that's what he introduced himself as" Jade snarled looking at him. "I don't see the fucking problem with one vampire. Four humans just attacked us and nearly killed Tori. They should be at the top of our list" she growled looking at both of them.

"Look we don't kill humans you know that Jade" Allison said making the younger angel look to her.

"They're not humans, they're fucking monsters" Jade snarled walking away leaving Sikowitz and Allison standing there as Alex walked in.

"Did she really just say the vampire was named Dracula?" He asked looking at both of them.

"Yes, if he's truly back then there is something big going to happen" Allison said with a sigh as she walked over to a sink and started to wash her hands.

"It can't be a coincidence that he returns just after we find out they're the ones pure of heart" Alex stated making Sikowitz look to him.

"Agreed, which means he might be working with Lilith once more" the werewolf said with a slight nod. "We need her help" he stated making both angels look at him.