c 97,98

Pinellia Novels

Chapter 97 Testing

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 96 Is it a human or a ghost?

Next chapter: Chapter 98 What’s wrong?

Chapter 97 Testing

As if he didn't see the deep meaning in Yuan Shao's eyes, Ye Cheng frowned:

"You can't even tell if they are human?"

"When did they become so powerful?"

"Humans are evolving, they are Also."

Yuan Shao said noncommittally.

Hearing this, Ye Cheng nodded and then a flash of sadness flashed in his eyes:

"What should I do?"

He sighed heavily as he spoke.

A normal person would definitely ask what happened at this time, but Yuan Shao was not an ordinary person. He seemed not to notice Ye Cheng's distress and continued to eat and drink as he should.

Not just him, but others too.

Ye Cheng waited for a long time, but he didn't wait until someone asked him.

He choked for a while and then said:

"To be honest, I, the city lord, may seem to be prosperous, but I am walking on thin ice."

"The supplies around me are getting less and less, and I also want to let people go to farther places to see."

"But. , I just told you that everyone who goes there will never come back."

"Later, I gave up, thinking that if I moved forward, I might be able to meet people from the official base, but the road there was also difficult. It's blocked."

"Oh?"

Yuan Shao became interested:

"You said the road ahead is blocked?"

You know, they still have to move forward.

"Yes!"

Ye Cheng nodded:

"There is a breeding farm about ten kilometers ahead. There is a very scary alienated animal there."

A breeding farm?

When everyone heard this, they immediately became interested, but they also knew that there was some trouble.

The breeding farm is full of animals. It would be fine if just a few animals mutated, but if a group of animals mutated, it would be really troublesome.

Everyone thought of the King Cobra they fought before, the weird mouse, and later the spider and me, the giant lizard, and all of them looked unhappy.

Ruan Chao obviously thought of this, and he suddenly said:

"Are there any spiders?"

"Huh?"

Ye Cheng was stunned for a moment, then shook his head:

"No!"

"They are mostly cattle and sheep."

Hearing that there were no spiders, Ruan Chao's His face looked much better, and he didn't want to make himself stink again.

Knowing what he was thinking, Yuan Shao gave him a loving look.

Well, my wife is really cute.

My wife loves beauty so much, but she doesn’t hesitate to fight spiders for him. What is this? This is love!