Wonyoung Can't Play a Game of TorD without Getting Tickled

Chapter 6: Wonyoung Obviously Can't Play a Game of TorD without Getting Tickled

Danielle said, "I need to go to the bathroom. Anyone else want to come?"

Saerom nearly jumped out of her skin, but Jisun grabbed her hand and squeezed and shook her head 'no'. Saerom glared at her.

Minji said, "I'll come with..."

Yoon said, "Oh! Me too!"

New Jeans and Yoon left the room to head to the bathroom.

Gaeul got up to stretch and Heejin and Yeji went off to the kitchen.

Danielle-less, Wonyoung sat in front of Isa. Lily and Haewon, Saerom and Jisun made a new smaller circle. Lily rose up on her knees and rubbed her butt a bit.

Wonyoung asked, "Did I really hurt you?"

Lily said, "Naurrrrr, just a solid spanking..."

Haewon interrupted, "Which she ALWAYS deserves!"

Isa said, "Wonyoung, let me see those fingers."

Wonyoung held up her hand and Isa touched palms with her to compare their hand size.

Isa said, "The things I could do with your fingers."

Wonyoung blushed.

Gaeul inserted herself into the circle and sat down crossways on Isa's lap. "CHAEYOUNG, you are flirting with the wrong IVE member..."

As Gaeul settled on Isa's lap and put her arms around her stomach, Isa moaned a bit. "What are you starting Gaeul?"

"Just claiming my 'Beautiful Monster'."

Haewon said, "I don't know you Gaeul, and I don't blame you for claiming that, but your claims mean nothing here. Don't think I'm going to ignore that body..."

Lily said, "Haewon... behave... also, Jisun is sitting right there..."

Jisun said, "Oh, no worries, I can't blame anyone for wanting that..."

With the Isa-distraction going on, Saerom poked Wony in the side, "Wonyoung, I hope you don't hate me..."

Wonyoung said, "Don't be silly, anyone who can look at Danielle in her current state and not want her in bed is not human. Anyone who can listen to her English with that accent and not want to fall in love with her is not human."

Lily said in English, "Wonyoung... why don't you want to fall in love with meeeeeeeee?"

Wonyoung said, "Maybe if Danielle and I didn't end up as partners for your silly Christmas tree partners game back in December, it would have been you..."

Isa said, "Sorry Lily, while Danielle isn't here, I want to feel her fingers, your butt already had its chance."

Gaeul kissed Isa's neck, to make sure she knew she was still sitting in her lap. Isa moaned.

Wonyoung said, "Wow... I don't know what to do with you Gaeul. I thought I knew you fairly well... Now everything is different."

Gaeul said, "I'm the same person Wony, but this girl's magnetism. Don't say you don't feel it also. Miss 'I'm sitting all over a naked New Jeans member', should you be lecturing me?"

Saerom was feeling very uncomfortable and got up and ran to the kitchen.

***

Heejin and Yeji got some drinks and then Heejin poked her head out of the kitchen. "Yeji... Queen Chaeyoung is holding court out there, like she is IU or something... or you..."