5 | UA halls

"Morning class," Aizawa said with a low voice. He was so damn tired, having spent all night working on (Y/N)'s papers and settling everything up so she could join UA, making her quirk sheet somewhat logical with how much they knew about Venom. Not to mention Nomu crashed his skull during USJ. He needed to sleep. 

The entire classroom gasped. 

"Mr. Aizawa what are you doing here!"

Aizawa said nothing, walking to the center of the room wondering when could he fit time for a small nap in his schedule. 

"Mr. Aizawa!" Iida called out, "I'm glad you're okay!"

"My well-being is irrelevant." He finally said, sighing. He glanced at his students and massaged his temples. "Before we begin with the class, I have an announcement to make." He said. His face turned towards the door, and the entire classroom followed, curious. 

The last time something like this happened, All Might was announced as one of their teachers... could it be that another pro hero would be joining the 1-A class as a teacher? 

"We have a new student joining us."

"A new student?" Mina asked in shock, and a wave of murmurs filled the classroom. 

"I hope she's hot!" Mineta drooled while Tsu Smacked him with her tongue.

"Mineta, don't be rude, ribbit."

"What makes you think it's a girl?" Denki asked.

"Call it, the hottie detector!" Mineta said, making most of them roll their eyes. 

"Come in," Aizawa said. 

The door was shut open, revealing a girl wearing UA's... men's uniform? 

(Y/N)'s stance was firm and steady as she ventured into the hell of a classroom. Her sharp gaze traveled through the sea of faces pinned directly at her, observing her every move, eyeing her upside down. Her skin suddenly itched, and she wanted to do nothing more than get the fuck out of there or fight them all. What were they staring at her for? Have they never seen a girl before? 

Her eyes quickly spotted a bird-head human? A pink-skinned girl with... are those horns? There was a dude with a rock head? What's with the one with a lion's tail?! A fucking human grape? What the fuck is this!?

She quickly diverged her eyes to the center of the room, trying to focus on Aizawa. Right, yeah, this was normal here. Her firm steps carried her to the side of the tired man, who nodded in her direction. 

"Introduce yourself." 

Right. That. She turned to face the class once again, but her mouth went suddenly dry. So, instead of looking at the countless eyes prying at her with curiosity, she placed her sight in the blank space in the center of the wall. Taking a large breath, she closed her eyes briefly.

"(Y/N). No last name," she said.

'We sound fucking rude. Say some nice shit or something.'

"I- uh, pleased to meet your acquaintance."

'Now you sound like a fucking granny.'

'shut up'

"Mr. Aizawa! UA is known for its rigid admissions and reputation for being extremely selective of those who enter! How can a student get admitted after weeks have passed of the entrance exam?" Iida asked with a rigid tone. "I don't recall meeting her during the exams!" 

"Yes, you're right. UA doesn't accept just anyone," Aizawa said. "She however was a student recommended by All Might himself. You haven't met her before because she couldn't join us due to personal reasons."