PAST REVEALED ( PART1)

" From now on you are no longer Jung Hoseok. Starting from now... You are Song Young-sun."

" My new name?"

" Yes, your name, your new identity. Now is the time, Young-sun for you to know about your past, your family. Listen to me carefully , okay?"

"O-Ok"

" I already told  you that your mom was my sister. Do you remember your parent's name?"

" I do. My mother's name was Jung Sang-mi and my father's name was Jung Jae-yong."

" Correct. Before marriage, your mom's surname was Song. Sang-mi was my only sister. She was my beloved sister. Our father i.e. your maternal grandfather, Song Dang-hoon belonged to the mafia family. That means your mom came from the mafia family. And yes, I am also a mafia. Sang-mi was our mom and your maternal grandmother, Song Yoo-jung's apple of her eye. "

" If mom came from such powerful family, then why did she marry such a simple man"

" Because your mom loved your dad. Your mom and dad loved each other very much. Due to the difference in their family status, they both decided to elope and marry and they did so.. And for that reason your grandfather broke all ties with your mom. Your grandmother tried to make your grandfather understand but he was resolute in his decision."

"Then what happened?"

" Your mom and dad's love was pure. They loved each other till their last breathe."

" W-W-What do you mean to say?????"

" Young-sun, your paternal grandfather was Jung Kyung-tae. He had two sons."

 " I know that. One is my dad and the other one is my uncle."

" I know you know that . But do you know that your uncle Jung Ho-sung is actually not your real uncle?"

" W-What?????"

" Kyung-tae had adopted Ho-sung when he was 5 years old. He wanted to raise both his sons properly. But Fate played his own games. Ho-sung grew up to be extremely greedy and dishonest. He was always envious of your dad and developed a feeling of hatred for him. This pained Kyung-tae but he was helpless and blamed himself f being unable to raise Ho-sung properly. Ho-sung's hatred for your mom and dad increased after he married your aunt, Chun-hwa."

" No wonder, they hated me so much."

" They are monsters. You were always told that your parents abandoned you after your birth. No! They never abandoned you , they are dead! They died because they choose to protect you!!!"

" W-What ?!!!!! How.....how did they die?????????"

" They were murdered."

" W-W-W-Who murdered them??????"

" Your uncle and aunt"

" What??????????????????????????????????"

" Yes.  Few days after you were born, You parents were returning home from the hospital with you in their car. Sang-mi's eyes fell on Chun-hwa pointing  a gun at you and her. The driver got scared and ran away leaving your parents alone with you. Sang-mi begged to her to save you. Chun-hwa ordered that Sang-mi and Jae-young to either surrender to death or else you would be dead. Your parents choose you. Chun-hwa pulled her trigger and the bullet struck your mom's chest. Your dad cradled your mom's bleeding body in his arms....and your uncle Ho-sung took the opportunity and fired his gun at your dad's back. Both of them died holding each other in their arms."

" THEN WHY THE HELL I AM ALIVE HUH??????????????????????????? THEY COULD HAVE KILLED ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" They did not because they needed you. Kyung-tae before dying made a will that the family heirloom including the house would be passed to Jae-yong's  child and you are his child. They had to keep you alive . Because once you turn 21, you can take legal decisions regarding your family heirloom. Once you turned 21, they would have made you sign the property papers and get the family heirloom in their name. They knew that they could make you sign by coercion and you could do nothing about it."

"....."

" After Sang-mi's  death, your maternal grandfather's health started to decline...it became bad day by day. On his deathbed, he confessed that initially he was angry with Sang-mi eloping and marrying your dad, but later he had accepted the marriage but he could never tell his daughter that because it was too late. Sang-mi's death snatched his will to survive. Your grandmother passed two months after your grandfather."

" Why you never searched for me in all these years???"

" We never knew. I never knew that you survived. But when I came to know that you are actually alive. I started searching for you.. I know it took me long.. but I am happy I finally found my nephew.

" T-Thank you for telling everything."

" I did not tell you everything, there is more to know...I will tell you everything... Tomorrow we are leaving for Rome."

" Rome??"

" Yes."

T.B.C.

I hope I could deliver the emotions. Sorry for any mistakes.

If you like this pls vote . If you want you can follow me

Don't copy or repost my work. Plagiarism is strictly not allowed.

Stay tuned for more.

Till then stay happy and be safe

Borahae

Thanks for reading.