Hide and Seek... with Aizawa-sensei!?

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of The Saiyan Who Could! I hope you all have been enjoying the story thus far! I know that I waited a long while for this chapter to come out, but I had just finished another story in Angelic Hero, and I hope you all give that story a read if you haven't already! Without further ado, let's begin! No image this week, sorry!

Once getting his team all collected, Izuku had moved through the crowds as the second event had begun. The event this time around, was Hide and Seek, and all 42 students who'd made it to the second event of the day was to hide from the man's view without being noticed. Izuku was doing an excellent job as he hid with his teammates as they sat in the stands as their teacher walked around the entire place with him catching many students. In an attempt to make sure that their entire team wasn't caught by their teacher, Izuku told them to just scatter and keep away from any and all Heroes in the area.

It was through this plan that they managed to stay hidden for a few minutes of the event. The students down below in the arena covered to the brim in a capture tape was hilarious. Izuku had a small communicator that Yaoyorozu had made for every single team that had to work together against their teacher in order to survive. And because of this idea, every team knew about which of the other teams were found and the exact location they were found in. Using this to their advantage, they mostly hid in places where they thought their teacher wouldn't find them.

Although they did their best, most teams didn't know how thorough Aizawa was when searching places and a good third of the entire surviving 42 students who moved onto this event were found. Izuku stayed in an area where there was a lot of people with green hair and similar features to himself that allowed him to stay hidden without being noticed. From what Midnight told all the students before the event started, you had to be caught by Aizawa before you were out from the event. 

But she never said that if you were found, you couldn't run from the man and find a new hiding place. So each and every time that Aizawa got close to his location, Izuku would switch it up every now and then and move to a different location. His teammates were following his movements through their communicators and followed his lead. There was a few times when Aizawa and Izuku's eyes had come across one another, with one attempting to catch him, and the other disappearing into thin air whenever that happened.

Needless to say, Izuku was going to make sure that Aizawa-sensei worked hard for catching him in this event considering the new ability he found he could do. 

How can you catch someone, when they can literally fly away to a different area without being noticed?

=======================================

"That was close, he was really close to catching me for a second there." Izuku muttered, before he heard a voice clear itself. "You know, you really shouldn't be here Midoriya-kun." A familiar voice said, as he slowly turned around.

Standing behind himself was his teammate for this event, as she stood with a hand on her hip as she smirked at him. Her short purple and pink hair sat on her shoulders as she smiled at him as he immediately blushed at her forward actions. Turning back around to look at the wall Izuku spoke in his most quiet sounding tone as he could to prevent their teacher from finding their hiding spot.

"I-I'm sorry, but this was the last place I thought that Aizawa-sensei would think to look." Izuku whispered. "Don't worry, I'm not going to give away your hiding spot. Not when you are looking quite fine with hiding in here." Kaina said, as she sauntered her way next to him. "T-T-Thank you for n-not telling anyone this." Izuku said, as Kaina's face was sitting right next to his own causing a massive blush to form on his face. "You know, Midoriya~... I think there might be a way for you to fix this issue you've caused for yourself." Kaina said, as she wrapped her arms around his body. "R-Really? U-Um what is... it?" Izuku asked, gulping slightly. "Well, you could do something to help me out with my problem right now." She said, as she moved her hands around his chest and torso feeling his muscles. "O-Okay, w-what do you need help w-with?" Izuku asked, slightly aroused by her feeling him up. "I could use a massage sometime. Maybe you could come over to my house and give me one?" She asked, before smooching his cheek. "I-Is this y-you telling me..." Izuku asked, before he was cut off immediately. "I'm asking you for a booty call, yes." She said, before kissing him on the lips.

Now for most people Izuku could be seen as somewhat dimwitted in terms of social cues, but for this he immediately was knocked out from the sudden attack she'd released on him. So as Kaina initiated a kiss to him, he suddenly fell backwards causing her to yelp as they both fell to the ground. And conveniently, Izuku's face was in her chest as Kaina was left a blushing mess from his hair tickling her chin. 

Kaina hadn't meant for Izuku to be literally knocked out by her charms. Much less by her blunt confession of love to him by telling him that she asked for a literal booty call. But she just couldn't place the blame on him for falling backwards from information overload. And as she wrapped her arms around him, she did notice something odd about the boy as she saw something red slowly dripping from his nose.

"Huh, even he can be reached through arousal. That can work to my plans~" She mumbled to herself as she put him against the wall of the bathroom. "Now though, I really need to find a way to wake him up without him throwing a complete mental breakdown for where he is." Kaina muttered as she sat next to Izuku's sleeping form.

=======================================

As the two remained in the bathroom, the time for the second event seemed to pass by without either of them really noticing. Izuku, apparently had needed this nap so much that as the event was called to be over, he never woke up until Kaina had shook him awake. And for the young woman taking him out of the bathroom with herself, nobody was looking at them thankfully, they arrived on the field as Aizawa stood with the rest of the students who were never found.

"And we have a few survivors! Those who are left will be placed into a tournament styled round for the First Year Sports Festival! And these are the battle decisions created by random chance!" Midnight said, as she pointed to a billboard.

Round 1:

Midoriya Izuku vs. Shinso Hitoshi
Todoroki Shoto vs. Sero Hanta
Kirishima Ejira vs. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
Yaoyorozu Momo vs. Tokoyami Fumikage
Kaminari Denki vs. Shiozaki Ibara
Uraraka Ochako vs. Kendo Itsuka
Aoyama Yuga vs. Ashido Mina
Iida Tenya vs. Hatsume Mei

"And with those first selected, we will begin with the wait until the Tournament rounds! Have a great lunch everyone, and you have 1 hour to have a lunch!" Midnight said, before leaving the stage. 

"Quick Aizawa! I want to get some good churros!" Present Mic called out on the intercom.

A/N That is the end of the chapter! I hope you all don't hate me for the relatively short chapter this time around. Having it be a hide and seek one I had originally thought that it would be a good long chapter for me to write... but I overestimated the complete travesty that the characters would make of it. So it had resulted in a short chapter. But I promise that the next few chapters will be a lot longer as we see the fights! See you all on the next chapter! Chao~

1257 Words!