Villains Making Troubles

Somewhere at the technology showcase center, robots and other inventions were placed at the center and being showcased to the visitors and guests. At the balcony of the building, Grem and Acer prepares the Artificial Storm Destroyer, a weapon made by Professor Zundapp intending to turn friendly artificial into hostile ones. Using a control device, Grem sends a signal from the Artificial Storm Destroyer. This signal contains a powerful virus designed to infiltrate and corrupt any nearby technology.

As the signal spreads, it infects all the inventions and technologies within the center. Robots, once helpful and benign, begin to glitch, twitch, and transform into monstrous versions of themselves.  Advanced AI systems, now under the influence of the virus, override their original programming and adopt aggressive, hostile behaviors. The crowd, initially amazed by the technological wonders, quickly descends into panic. People scream and scramble to escape as once-friendly robots and devices turn into threats.

The transformed technologies wreak havoc, smashing displays, attacking visitors, and causing widespread destruction. The air fills with the sounds of shattering glass, malfunctioning machines, and terrified screams. Amid the chaos, Grem and Acer stand back, watching with satisfaction as their plan unfolds. Their grins widen as they see the center fall into complete disarray. With a sense of control, Grem continues to manipulate the Destroyer, ensuring the chaos remains unchecked and intensifies.

Grem: "Gotta keep doing more chaos."

Meanwhile at the Free World City suspension bridge, members of the Villains Apex Super Syndicate gather at strategic points around the bridge. They are cloaked in shadows, blending into the surroundings to avoid immediate detection.  Key figures like Miles Axlerod, Professor Zündapp, and General Grievous orchestrate the plan, giving orders to their subordinates and coordinating the night's mischief.

Professor Z: "A beautiful night. Perfect for scaring some people."

General Grievous: *mechanical maniac laugh* "This will gonna be fun."

Dr. Eggman: "Let the show begins."

The villains start by creating small disturbances to build tension. Smoke bombs and firecrackers go off at both ends of the bridge, causing confusion and minor panic among the people crossing the bridge.

 Underneath the bridge, villains like Dr. Eggman and Mojo Jojo deploy their mechanical minions to tamper with the support cables alongside the buzz droids. They use advanced tools to subtly weaken the structural integrity, making it appear like an accidental failure. The Dazzlings and Queen Chrysalis' Changelings use their abilities to further frighten the pedestrians. The Dazzlings' haunting melodies echo through the night, inducing fear and hallucinations, while Chrysalis transform into monstrous figure, causing widespread terror.

Male Citizen: "WHAT IS THAT?!"

All: *panicking*

Admist the chaos going on in the bridge, a two mustache brothers with the red one on the driver seat and a green one on the other seat, and they were the plumber brothers, Mario and Luigi, along with them is Yoshi and they were listening to some music in the plumbing van. 

Luigi: "Mario. Why are they running? What's going on?"

Mario: "I do not know..."

As the bridge begins to destabilize, people start to notice the unusual movements and sounds. Screams pierce the air as the first signs of structural failure become evident. Vehicles come to a halt, and drivers abandon their cars, adding to the chaos.