Chapter 48 - Sneaking Off

Britt's POV:

'I'm glad you've had a happy day' I say. Levi rolls his eyes and I look at the floor. 'Wanna talk about it?' Levi asks. I look up to respond to Levi, until I hear a heard of boys come walking down the corridor on the other side of the door. I smile at Levi 'nah, its ok. You best get going anyway'. Levi sighs 'Britt...' he starts until a knock on the door stops him. I look at the door 'are you gonna get that?'. Levi rolls his eyes and gets the door. I lean back and close my eyes. 'Ready to go?' I hear someone whisper, I presume its Davey. I look over at the door and see Levi approaching me 'we'll talk about this sometime later' he whispers and I nod. 'Love you' I say and he kisses me 'love you too'. Levi then leaves the room blowing me a kiss and I blow one back. This is going to be a long night.

Tomas' POV

Me and Nate get back into our room and I look at Nate and he looks back at me 'Nate, how did Logan know about me fancying you?'. Nate shrugs his shoulder 'well only me, you and Austin know. It might be Austin as him, Logan and Drew have been becoming close friends all of a sudden'. I cross my arms 'it was my secret though and if I wanted to tell Logan I would've'. Nate nods 'everyone's just jealous of us'. I look at Nate confused 'us?'. Nate laughs 'everyone wants a gay best friend'. I laugh and roll my eyes 'everyone except homophobes'. Nate rolls his eyes 'just ignore the haters'. I smile and nod 'should I have a word with Austin before he starts to tell everyone?'. Nate smiles 'if you feel that's the right thing to do, then go ahead'. I nod 'I think I'll have a quick word with him'.

Levi's POV:

Me in the passenger seat and Davey driving. We are on our way to the same hospital where I was taken for x-rays on my leg. My crutch is in the back, my leg feels a little better luckily. As we pull up to a red light, Davey smiles 'is Britt ok?'. I look at Davey and nod 'she's ok, just a little worried about things'. 'Is she worried about you getting stitches?' Davey asks. I shake my head 'nope, just food'. Davey comes to a stop at a red light and looks at me, 'what do you mean food?'. I look out the front and sigh 'she doesn't have a good relationship with food'. Davey chuckles 'what do you mean by relationship?'. 'Its nothing to laugh about Davey' I look at him. 'Sorry' he says as he drives forward.

He looks at me and I smile. 'She'll get through this, she's a strong girl' Davey smiles. I nod 'she is a strong girl, you guys mainly see her happy but you don't know what shes like on her own. She's soo strong'. Davey smiles 'well, let her know we are all family here and if she needs to talk, then she can approach anyone and no one will judge her'. I smile and nod 'thank you, I'll let her know once we get back'. Davey smiles and pulls into the hospital 'lets go agent' he says in a funny voice.

Britt's POV:

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. There's a knock on the door which makes me jump. Then I remember, if its Joe then I need to make up an excuse. I take another deep breath and walk up to the door. Once I open the door I ask 'Joe?'. I smile once I see its not Joe, but its Drew. 'Were you meant to say Drew as Joe and Drew sound similar?' he asked and I smiled and rolled my eyes 'nope, I was meant to say Joe'. Drew crosses his arms and asks 'what's happened?'. I look at him confused and he waits for me to continue. 'Come in' I say and let him past. He smiles and sits down.

'Are you going to answer my question?' he asks and I roll my eyes. 'Nothings up' I say. Drew crosses his arms again 'why are your eyes red from crying then?'. I shake my head 'I'm just tired'. 'Really?' he asks. We have a stare off and he smiles 'something's wrong as you haven't answered yet'. I roll my eyes and sit next to him. 'Its silly' I look at the floor. 'Talk to me about it then please' he asks politely and I nod. 'I just don't have a good relationship with food' I look at him and sighs 'what do you mean?'. I roll my eyes 'I don't like food'. Drew sighs 'why don't you like it?'. I stand up and open my arms 'look at me'. Drew rolls his eyes 'theres literally nothing on you Britt'. I roll my eyes 'yeah right'. 'Yeah I am right Britt, there is nothing on you. You probably don't think that's the truth, but ask everyone and see what they say. They'll say that your as skinny as hell'. I look at the floor.

'Please don't tell Levi about this' I ask. Drew rolls his eyes 'Britt, he needs to know plus if I keep this secret from him it'll affect mine and his friendship again, I'm sorry Britt, but he'll help you and he'll understand what you are going through'. I look at the floor 'he was going to talk to me tonight, but I wouldn't have told him the full truth'. Drew sighs and looks at me 'what were you going to tell Levi?'. I look at Drew 'just that I'm not eating properly and that I need help, that was it'. Drew rolls his eyes 'Britt, he needs to know'. I look at the floor 'I know'.

Tomas' POV:

I sit down with Nate and sigh 'I might talk to Austin......' a knock at the door disrupts me. I look at Nate and shrug my shoulders. I hop up and answer the door 'speak of the devil' I said as Austin and Logan both walk in 'hello' Austin says smirking at me and Nate. 'What's up?' Nate asks. 'Oh nothing' Logan smiles and so does Austin. 'Were bored and need to play a game' Austin says 'and we have the perfect game' Logan replies.

I look at them confused and ask 'what game?'. Austin smiles 'truth and dare'. I look at Nate with a worried face and look back at Austin who is smiling. Nate stands up 'do you want to play Tom?' he asks nervous. 'Um....... ok' I say slowly. This is going to be a long night.

Britt's POV:

'Drew, can you stay with me tonight?' I ask quietly. 'What was that Britt sorry' he asks walking over to the chair with a drink for us. 'Nothing' I say smiling. 'Please tell me' he pleads and I roll my eyes 'I don't want to be alone tonight, can you stay with me please?'. Drew looks at me and smiles 'I can, but I cant sleep in the same bed as Levi would get the wrong idea, actually where is Levi?'. 'He's gone to get stitches and thank you' I respond. Drew smiles 'I take it Joe doesn't know as you asked for him when I knocked on the door'. I look at the floor and nod 'are you sure that you don't mind'. Drew smiles and nods.

Dean's POV:

As I get out of my car and make my way to the entrance, I cross my arms 'so this is where you have sneaked off too'. I smile and hop back into the car and head back to the hotel. 'I knew something secret was happening' I say to myself.

Tomas' POV:

I look up at the roof, no one has chose dare yet as they are too scared. Nates just had his dare and Logan speaks up 'if the next person chooses truth, I wont be happy'. I roll my eyes, trust him to say that when its my go next. 'Truth' I say, Logan crosses his arms 'I dare you Tomas.....'. 'I said truth' I spoke up. 'Did you hear what I said?' Logan asks me and I look at Nate. 'Logan, he said truth' Nate speaks up. Logan smiles 'I dare you Tomas to kiss Nate'. I look at Logan 'but.....'. Logan smiles evilly 'no buts'. I look at Nate and he looks at me 'I don't want to' I croak out. Nate looks at Logan 'Logan, this isn't funny'.

Logan crosses his arms 'or your forfeit is to sneak into Joe and Waddy's room and wake them up'. I stand up 'I'm going to wake them up, you are not toying with my feelings'. I storm out just as I see Logan sit back in shock at my sudden change in mood 'Tomas stop' he shouts. I stop and turn around. 'I was joking about that forfeit' Logan laughs and I cross my arms. 'your forfeit is to kiss the toilet seat'. I look at the floor and feel my eyes become a little watery, Logan knows about my secret and now he thinks its a game?