Chapter 75

Time passes, days passes months passes with happy memories and moments.

Everything going so well with happiness and nothing want more. Jimin's baby also so cute just like him the same face sane handsomeness...and he is not so naughty unlike taeyan. He is so calm and cute just like his mother. Abd everyone decided his name as..

Park min-woo

Which means intelligent and strong. And he and taeyan Both look so cute together..whenever they both together everyone remember about taehyung and Jimin's childhood...they way they both grown up like their kids also grown up together.

And taeyan...he is so naughty just like his uncle...and handsome like his father. Everyone is so happy and now thier family completed...but something still left and it's our most youngest couple to make them together for forever.. and yes this is the time to tie them in one knot and complete the family...

*

And today's is the day for what he is waiting since 2 years...yes it's been 2 years together and today's is thier 2 years anniversary the day he first time propose her...and she accepted..and today he going g to get marry with his love of life..he was waiting for that from so long...

Mrs roy- Yn beta..

She called her who was talking with someone...she turned to Mrs roy and nod..

Yn..

Yn- Excuse me?

Yn- Excuse me?

She went to her..

Yn- Haan maa..

Mrs roy- Beta...go and check one is your sister ready or not?

Yn- Haan I guess she is ready..

Mrs roy- ago and check and yea ritu ko bhi le ja..

Yn- Ritu?

Ritu- Here..

They turned to her...

Ritu- Arey pandit ji bulaya tha...chal yn..

Yn- Haan..

Ritu...