033

♡❀♡

As Rob led her to the docks, Frankie was nervous. She never wanted to spring this on him, so she was just hoping that he didn't lash out on her or decide to end things. When they approached the dock, she saw that he had prepared a little picnic.

"What's this?" she asked, turning to him in shock.

"It's a mini picnic," he smiled. The two sat down, and Rob began to pull all of her favorite things out of the basket. He had lemonade, grapes, mango, strawberries, ham and cheese toasties, carrots, and crackers.

"This is such a nice spread," she said, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Only the best for you my flower." The two enjoyed a nice lunch together. In the aftermath of casa and the movie night, the two hadn't gotten a real chance to spend time together, so she was glad that they could take the time to reconnect. The docks would forever be a tainted spot for her, but she also didn't want to give up the memories that she and Rob shared her, so having the date here, in there special place, was helping her heal.

"I want to tell you why I brought you out here," he began, and she perked up. "At first, Serena helped me plan this date as an effort to get you to forgive me."

"Well mission accomplished," she joked, shoving more grapes in her mouth.

"Well, I also wanted to ask you something," he continued, breathing out a nervous breath. "Frankie, you're the only person that's ever made me feel this way. I know you worry about me turning my head, but how could I when I have you? Frankie, I'm locked into this, into us, into you. Do you want to close off?"

Before he could finish his sentence, she jumped across the picnic blanket into his arms. "Of course. Rob, I genuinely can't wait to spend time with you on the outside."

"Wanna come to Florence to catch some snakes?" he asked, feeling giddy.

"Only if you come surfing in Honolulu with me," she agreed before the two went back to their makeup session.

Rob's Beach Hut

I've always been the type of person who doesn't like to make plans because I'm nervous for the future, but if Frankie's by my side, I have nothing to be nervous about. I'm falling in love with woman, and I couldn't be happier

Frankie's Beach Hut

I'm falling in love with man, and I couldn't be happier

♡❀♡

"I feel like I can get very much stuck in, like, not a rut, but I'm like, how much more can I take?" Nicole said as she curled her hair, talking about the Caine situation.

"You know, whatever happens, happens," Catherine said, knowing that her relationship with Kenny was over. "But I'm gonna enjoy the night, enjoy you ladies, and have a good night."

"It's just so hard to, like, stay mad at someone that you like don't want to be mad at and like also someone that like you love," Kaylor said, and internally, Frankie rolled her eyes. She had never seen someone fold so fast after their man acted like Aaron did.

"Oh wait Frankie!" JaNa said, suddenly, making the younger girl look up. "We didn't get to see you after Rob hogged you all day. What did he want?"

Frankie had just finished curling her hair, so she set down the barrel and said, "He just wanted to make sure that we were okay and back to normal. He also wanted to close it off." Once she said that, all the villa girls began to squeal and hug her, being careful of each other's glam.