Chapter 39: flashback to a bad day!

Elisabeth's POV:

I knew Glacier didn't want to scare me like that. I could tell in her face. She looked so upset about it. Bless her. She made it to me and Scarlet who put  both their arms round me.

"I ... I ... I'm sorry!" Glacier even sounded guilty. "Els, please calm down. I'm sure the police have been updated. She has been arrested before, right? At the age of thirteen."

"Don't remind me of that day, please!" I begged. "I still have scars from that both mentally and physically."

Scarlet looked at Glacier. "Let's go and sort you and Wolfie's problem first!" She suggested, seeing my expression. "We need her to say sorry to Elsa, too! Right, Els?"

I nodded. But suddenly felt pain. Glacier looked like she didn't know how to help me out of my state.

"Maybe it is best," I managed to get out, wincing. "I don't want to scare her. I haven't had a day like this in ages."

I managed to pat Glacier's shoulder gently. "I know you didn't want to hurt me, Glace. But maybe go with Scar and sort things out with Wolfie. We don't need you both angry at each other. We don't want ... to end your time like this with her. And if she can say sorry to me too, then that will be great, too!"

Glacier nodded, understanding me. Her autism must be at bey today.

"Listen," I said. "We will be okay. I'm just trying to not go into a mental shut down. You are the bravest person I have ever met. You face most of your fears."

"You will, someday, Els," said Glacier in her sweet half Spanish accent. "Maybe today can be a start! We believe in you. Right, Scarlett?"

"You will," said Scarlet. "We won't leave you completely alone, though. Button will stay. Shelby will go with me and Glacier!"

I sighed with relief. I didn't want to be completely alone. On cue, Button bounded onto my bed and lay near me. The girls stood up and left the room.

"Come, Button!" I called in a shaky voice. "I need your snuggles right now. Like the hospital."

Button seemed to go back into her old self and  put her paws on my lap. She looked at me like she did on the first day I met her. I smiled slightly and brought out a husky toy.

"Is this your baby, girl?" I asked, squeaking it.

Button got excited and wagged her tail. She looked like the dog I met a year ago. She licked my hands and nuzzled into me.

"That's my girl!" I giggled as she did this. "You will help me get through it, won't you?"

The husky cross was listening and barked in agreement. She lay beside me and let me cuddle her. But then I felt shaky again.

**Elisabeth's flashback**

Celestia stood above me, grinning evilly. I felt very weak at this point. Somehow, she found me at Kyla's house.

"Looks like your alone, bitch!" She sneered. "I thought you shouldn't leave ten year olds alone. Especially little runts like you. You with your disgusting rainbow crap."

I couldn't reply. I didn't know how to respond. Then Celestia found my symbol cane.

"Oh, you are blind, aren't you, you Ice Freak!" She sneered, slapping her hand with it.  "No wonder mother hated you."

I heard the front door open and froze in fear. Kyla's home? Did she see everything in the cameras? Celestia suddenly noticed a shadow and grinned. Then the next thing I knew, she brought down my cane and knocked me out. I remembered nothing more...

**Back in the present**

"Els?" Came Glacier's voice. "Elsa? Are you okay? Button came to take us back to you. Are you okay? Earth to Elsa?"

"She's terrified, Glace!" Scarlet gently lifted my shaking form and hugged me. "Seems to be in some sort of shock."

"I'll get Arianna," said Glacier.

She left the room as Scarlet held me.

"Els," Scarlet's voice seemed distant. "Is things okay?"

I couldn't wake up. What was happening?

————————-

A/N:

Wow! Dramatic chapter again. Poor Elisabeth!

Next chapter will be in Arianna's POV for a change. It will be revealed why. Plus I will go into more in the book on @HufflepuffWolf10202.

Wolfie out.