Chapter 12

Warning: Mature content

V climbed on top of Jimin as soon as he was laid down on the bed. His hot tongue slid deep into Jimin’s mouth. Jimin lost himself in kissing V back. Like a sweet poison, the man’s kiss travelled to every corner of his body and make him feel numb and tingly. The last of Jimin’s rational sense had evaporated long ago.

There was no need for thinking. Like beasts controlled by their animal instinct, they blindly and desperately sought each other. They couldn’t be bothered by the little things; they simply lent themselves to their unleashed desires.

V stripped Jimin naked and ran his hands over his exposed skin like a hungry animal. No matter where V touched him, Jimin only felt a sweet anticipation. He twitched and trembled in expectation as the sheets became rumpled and disheveled underneath him.

Partway through, V also hastily ripped his suit off and pressed his bare skin against Jimin’s. Jimin was filled with bliss at the comforting sensation of their skin touching, and wound his arms around V.

“V… V…” Every time he called the man deliriously, the man kissed him back. Both of their members were hard with desire, and were so aroused that they dripped with precum every time they rubbed against each other. Yet, neither of them thought to reach down and fondle each other directly. They were both afraid of climaxing, because they knew that if they came, this moment of excitement would end.

V spread Jimin’s legs wide open and rubbed the inside of his thighs seductively. He rubbed the area at the base of his thighs, getting dangerously close to his sensitive spot. At the same time, the man licked each of his pointed nipples in turn. Jimin desperately tried to suppress the moans that threatened to escape his lips.

He felt impatient at the man’s fingertips that seemed to tease him, coming close but never touching him where he wanted. As V continued to caress his chest, Jimin felt his member grow even more engorged and strained as it yearned to release its desire. Even though no one had touched him there, he felt like he was about to come.

His penis was so swollen, it was painful. He felt a throbbing pain, as if there was a gaping wound. His member was already wet from tip to base with precum. Unable to bear it any longer, Jimin grinded his hips against V’s.

“V, please…”

Jimin’s hips lifted from the sheets, thrusting as if to seduce V. He couldn’t control it; his body was moving on its own.

“You want to come already? Can’t hold it anymore?” V whispered. Jimin nodded. V’s fingers closed around Jimin’s dripping penis. After a few light pumps, Jimin felt like he was already about to climax. He writhed wordlessly.

“I’m coming—”

“Not yet. Hold it in.”

V shifted his body and brought his face between Jimin’s legs.

“V, no… I want us to come together.”

“Not until I get a good taste of you first.”

Ignoring Jimin’s desperate wish to become one, V immersed himself in pleasuring Jimin orally. He gripped Jimin’s base tightly, preventing him from ejaculating as he slid Jimin’s member deep into his scalding mouth.

“Ah… no…!”

Every time V’s lips moved up and down, Jimin’s muscles in his inner thighs twitched. He tried to push V’s head away the closer he came to his climax, but V instead grabbed his hands and pressed them against the sheets.

Jimin bucked and writhed as he shook his head from side to side. The pleasure was so strong, so overwhelming, that tears welled up in his eyes. Jimin continued to moan in ecstasy, unable to do anything but submit to V’s rough fellatio.