𝟒. ❙𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧'?

❛ 𝑮𝑯𝑶𝑺𝑻𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☆.⭒✻❙ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈'𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍'?❙✻⭒.☆•

❝

❝ ...𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑴𝑼𝑺𝑰𝑪
𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒕

❛ it hangs them up to see someone like you ❜

        𝑆𝐶𝑂𝑇𝑇 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐹𝑅𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝑁𝐸𝐷 𝐵𝑌 Jolene to say the least. After that interrogation and infiltration of the mind, he wanted nothing to do with her. His wishes would not come true since Stiles talks about her constantly.

Jolene had joined Lydia and Allison in the stands, smiling to the two girls as a greeting. Every one of the lacrosse players was getting ready for their tryouts, but Jolene had more pressing matters to deal with. She watches as Stiles appeared, rushing down the sidelines with all of his belongings, dropping them on the bench quickly, and running up to his friend.

"Stiles, I'm playing first elimination, man. Can it wait?" Scott breathed out, stressed out and slightly annoyed by his friend. He had the burden of Jolene being on his case, he didn't need Stiles' usual level of paranoia on top of that.

"Just hold on, okay? I overheard my dad on the phone. The fibre analysis came back from the lab in LA. They found animal hairs on the body from the woods." Stiles explained hurriedly.

"Stiles, I gotta go." Scott was desperate to make first line paired with him being shaken up from what happened before. Stiles wasn't aware that his friend's mind was taken over by one of the most popular girls in school.

Scott grabbed his lacrosse stick and his helmet before he jogged onto the field, not letting Stiles explain himself. Stiles did try to call out, "Wait, no! Scott, you're not going to believe what the animal was!"

Stiles stopped and his expressed dropped when he realized Scott was too far and preoccupied to hear him, so he only muttered, "...It was a wolf."

Jolene, who had been eavesdropping, furrowed her eyebrows, concerned by the fact that Stiles might be aware of the supernatural world. Jolene had been exposed to how truly dangerous that world is thanks to Derek Hale, who despises her. She wasn't too keen on seeing that repeated with Scott.

Jolene glanced next to her to see that Allison and Lydia were having a conversation amongst themselves. The game hadn't actually started yet, so everyone was distracted by a multitude of different things, luckily for her. Jolene opened Lydia's purse that was sitting between them and snuck out her small notebook and a pen. She scribbled down something quick before she threw the pen right at the back of Stiles' head, who was now sitting down.

Stiles flinched when he felt it, so he turned around to be faced with Jolene. She took a quick step down the bleachers and handed him the note, swiftly returning back to her seat. Stiles was insanely confused by the fact that Jolene Dalton was handing him a note, him of all people. It was strange enough they had spoken the day before, a moment he would never forget.

Stiles scolded himself for letting his hand start to shake and his heart was practically beating out of his chest.Jolene motioned for him to read it, almost rushing him. So, Stiles picked the pen up off the ground before he turned around on the bench. He opened up the note which read, 'I know what Scott is.'

Stiles averted his gaze a moment. He knew his own theory for what might be going on with Scott, but it seemed strange that someone like Jolene Dalton would know as well. It was almost unbelievable.

Stiles did turn the piece of paper around and wrote down his own note. He glanced back at Jolene, trying to be subtle since everyone's eyes were constantly on Jolene and Lydia. People would notice if she started talking to Stiles Stilinski, someone many people many have never heard of if were asked.

Jolene stepped down on the bleachers again and took the note from Stiles, returning to her seat as quickly as she left. She read what Stiles had now written: 'werewolf?'

When Jolene looked to Stiles, his eyes were already on her. All she did was give him a small nod, which was more than enough for Stiles' heart to skip a beat, for more reasons than one. Stiles picked up his stuff, even putting his helmet on so he could get out on the field. He looked back at Jolene a second as he tied his right shoe, she having her chin rested on her hand with her elbow on her crossed knee. When they caught eye contact once more, she mouthed, 'be careful.'

Stiles nodded his head, already scared and cautious enough on his own, before he jogged onto the field.

Jolene had to move her hand a little to cover her mouth since she was having quite a hard time not smiling. It was barely an interaction, one any regular person would think nothing about. It was even necessary, life threatening. Stiles is Scott McCall's only friend and was already skeptical, he needed to know that Scott is a werewolf. But still, the fact Stiles looked into her eyes was a moment she couldn't forget.

Jolene had to internally scold herself since she felt so idiotic being so infatuated with him. She hated that he had this power over her and he barely had to do anything. Her admiration for Stiles made her angry.

Jolene and her two girl friends looked on, their focus shifting as the first scrimmage began. Stiles was back on the bench along with a few others, but the field was filled with action. The players were passing the ball back and forth between each other. Scott, off in his own world, was bouncing on the balls of his feet just waiting for the ball to be tossed his way, when shockingly, it actually was.

Funnily enough, Scott actually caught it. Jolene kept a close eye on him as he started to dart down the field.Scott spun around people so that he could avoid getting the ball stolen, but just as he came out of it, Jackson body-checked him straight to the ground. Scott groaned as he hit the floor, Jackson lifting his helmet up to sent Scott a smug smirk to taunt him.

Jackson and Scott were both now in their positions, their sticks on the ground and facing each other. They had an intense stare filled with hatred between the two, but as the whistle blew, Scott was able to grab the ball before Jackson could even react. He immediately took after Scott. However, it was proven to be difficult since it seemed like everything slowed down around Scott as he ran down the field.

Scott spun around players when they tried to tackle him and somehow was able to flip over three players that attempted to knock him down. He didn't even lose the ball and landed the flip, proceeding to score a goal by throwing the ball between the goalie's legs.

Everyone erupted into cheers, shocked he was able to pull that off. Even Scott was surprised. Jackson was clearly jealous and angry, especially since Lydia was cheering for him. Jolene was suspicious, watching as Scott jogged over to Coach, who had called him over. Jolene and Stiles wore a matching look of concern. Scott was uncharacteristically athletic. They knew that there had to be something deeply, horribly wrong with him. This may have all looked amazing, but this was only the beginning of a horror movie; the point just before everything goes wrong.

❝ 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 -- 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰? 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜. ❞

                :𝒑𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒐

❘ ❙ ❚ ❚ ❙ ❘