Chapter 18

I wake up and my feet ache from my boots being on all night. I get up, wash my makeup off, and get dressed in PJs. I shuffle into the kitchen and I see a girl. Its not me I swear. She's blonde, bright brown eyes, a button nose, and she was standing next to my brother who had his arm around her.

"Oh. Jo, this is my girlfriend." Phil says.

"Christina. Christina Irish." She answers.

"Johanna. Johanna Lester." I said.

"I've been wanting to meet you for a while. Phil talks about you a lot." Christina smiles.

"Does he now?" I say, giving Phil a smug smile. Christina nods.

"How was your date last night?" Phil asks, changing the subject.

"Fun." I say simply. "I'm gonna go get breakfast..." I go around them and start making pancakes.

"Hey, Chris." I hear Dan say. Soon his arms are around my waist. "Good morning, love." He greets with his adorable accent.

"Good morning." I smile. Dan kisses my cheek. He helps me with breakfast and we serve the other 2.

"Breakfast. Is. Served!" We say in unison with French accents, but its hard for Dan because of his British accent. Dan and I go into the kitchen again and clean you before eating. I was putting peanut butter on my first pancake, when Dan puts some on my nose. I turn my head slowly so I'm glaring at him. He laughs and runs out of the room. I chase him.

"Daniel James Howell!" I yell. He squeals when I say his middle name. "You assaulted me!"

"What did he do?" Phil calls, but I'm too busy chasing after my assassin. Dan goes into his room. I go in after him. I hear the door close behind me. I turn and see Dan in front of it.

"Let me out." I say.

"No." He answers. "You're mean to me."

"Please?" I ask.

"Why should I?" Dan narrows his eyes.

"Cause I gotta pee." I say. Total and complete lie, but Dan didn't know that.

"Hold it."

"But I'm hungry too..."

"Sorry."

"And you call me mean."

"You are."

"Guys, get dressed and let's go!" Chris calls.

"Go where?" I ask. Dan just shrugs and let's me leave, smacking my bum on my way out. Jerk.