𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾

𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 | ©OLLYTHEELEPHANT, 2024

╭─── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ✩ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ───╮

𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈:
[𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔] - [𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒔]
0:46 ───●──────── 3:46

𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰
𝘐'𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦, 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶

╰─── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ✩ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ───╯

𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑹𝒀𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑹𝒀
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

IN THE SHORT year and half that Ophelia Stone had been in Beacon Hills, she had gone through hell and back multiple times. She'd met a kanima, tried to kill said kanima, then eventually sent it to London, been part of a ritual sacrifice to save her older brother from being murdered by a Darach, been possessed by a nogitsune, and successfully avoided being killed by assassins whilst she and her friends were on a dead pool. Despite the chaos and pain she had experienced there, Ophelia had unexpectedly found a home in the small town.

After Mystic Falls, she had never imagined she would ever open her heart to another group of people; to be vulnerable. Stiles, Scott, and Lydia had taught her how to trust again. They had taught her what it was like to truly be seen. And Malia Tate had quickly redefined her definition of what love is really like. Ophelia had found a group of people that she could (reluctantly) call her pack. She had found a family. They were hers, and she was theirs.

As the senior year of high school takes off, she embarks on the journey with Malia to find the Desert Wolf, however, just as expected, multiple things go wrong very quickly. She couldn't pretend to be surprised, though.