2

Gu Shixing had to take responsibility at that time, but the look in his eyes was as cold as if she was in an ice cave.

  Although she is now the eldest daughter in law of the Zhongyi Hou Mansion, no one in the Su Mansion thinks highly of Su Yun. They all say that she learned her mother's dirty tricks to marry into the Hou Mansion.

  Su Yunniang was originally the sister of Su Shangshu's concubine. Because her parents died at home, she came to seek refuge with her sister. In the evening, she met Su Shangshu in the courtyard who was drunk and looking for his concubine. Su Shangshu mistakenly took her as his concubine, and the two lay on the same bed and embraced each other.

  Although it didn't work out, the two were still disheveled and her reputation was gone, so she could only be a concubine.

  Everyone in the mansion believed that Su Yun's daughter had used such means to gain power, so in the Su mansion, the mother and daughter were looked down upon and looked down upon by others.

  But Su Yun knew that her mother could not do such a thing. Since she was a child, her mother has taught her to respect herself and love herself, to live a clean life, and to stick to her bottom line no matter what others say.

  But later, what happened to her mother also happened to Su Yun.

  Even Su Yun herself couldn't explain why she appeared in that wing. I just remember that when I fell asleep, there was a faint fragrance lingering in my nose. It felt like I was asleep, but I seemed to be awake and confused.

  Her body felt hot, and she pulled at her clothes, and then there was an even hotter and stronger body attached to her.

  She couldn't see clearly, but she could vaguely hear heavy breathing.

  She can feel the numbness of the hot bodies being pressed against each other.

  After she woke up, she was caught bed by a large group of people.

  A woman's reputation is so important. If Gu Shixing did not agree to marry her, she would be either forced to death or sent to Zhuangzi by the Su family to be imprisoned for the rest of her life.

  After what happened, the mistress was afraid that the reputation of the Su family would be ruined, and the reputation of her children would also be ruined, so she ordered those who knew about it to keep these things in their stomachs.

  But even so, some rumors were still revealed.

  Although it was not spread too far outside. But those rumors were that Miss Six had learned her biological mother's tricks, and took advantage of Gu Shizi's drunkenness to get into the side room, destroying her reputation and forcing Gu Shizi to marry her. Although it didn't happen, the prince had to marry her.

  Because of these rumors, whether before getting married, she was criticized, openly or secretly scolded, and insulted by others. Or after marrying into the Marquis's house, she was looked down upon by her husband's family, looked down upon by noble ladies, and was ignored in all kinds of ways. She even sat alone in all the banquets.

  Even though the Hou Mansion and the Su Mansion were once on good terms and are now in-laws, due to this disgraceful incident, the two families were also separated and their relationship gradually grew apart.

  In the Hou Mansion, Su Yun had no support from her natal family, so she had to rely on herself for everything.

  Su Yun wanted to impress everyone, so after marrying into the Hou family, she worked early and late to learn the rules, learn how to manage money and accounts, discipline hee servants, and respect her elders.

  But even if her mother-in-law did change her attitude towards her later, those prejudices and isolation still existed.

  The longer the daughter-in-law of a wealthy family worked, the more boring Su Yun became. She would rather live a life of simple food and simple meals than a life of high-class, luxurious clothes and delicious food.

  To this day, Su Yun still doesn't know who harmed her, causing her to lose her reputation and innocence.

  Gu Shixing would not have framed herself. He could have married a well-matched wife instead of marrying a concubine who would not be helpful to his career.

  After recovering from the melancholy of the past, Su Yun then looked at the soup cup placed on the table by the maid, feeling completely calm in her heart.

  "Okay, put down the tonic soup and go out to do other things." Su Yun said lightly.

  Chuyi blessed her body, turned around and walked out of the house.

  Su Yun was just about to calm down and continue to finish checking the monthly accounts, when he heard Chuyi calling out "Your Majesty" as she had just left.

  Hearing the word "Prince", her fingertips paused while turning the pages of the album, but she never raised his head.

  After a while, a tall man in white brocade clothes, exuding a calm and restrained aura, walked slowly towards the room.

  The man just glanced at his wife sitting at the table and passed behind her without saying anything. He walked to the bookshelf, took a tube of books, then turned around and sat down on the couch covered with a layer of bamboo mats.

  After opening the book, he sat on the bamboo couch and read.

  After a moment of silence, Su Yun stood up from hee seat, opened the soup cup and poured it into a small bowl, then walked towards the couch with the soup bowl.

  Su Yun raised her eyes slightly and saw her husband sitting upright by the couch, reading a book.

  Gu Shixing was wearing a straight white robe with a jade ring around his waist. His attire was simple yet cool. Looking up a little further, he saw his handsome profile.

  Gu Shixing is handsome and has a pair of peach blossom eyes that can make people fall. But at this time, his thin lips were pursed tightly, his face was cold, and he looked stern at first glance.

  Whether it's the dark hair or the clothes, they are all meticulous and rigorous to the extreme.

  She had been married to him for several years, but she didn't know much about him. She only knew that he was strict, talked little, and didn't like others touching his things.

  Su Yun put the steaming soup on the small coffee table on the couch and called out softly, "Husband." After a moment of pause, he said, "My mother sent someone to bring me the nourishing soup for my husband."

  Probably out of concern for his son's dignity. , Mother Gu ordered her to only mention the nourishing soup, but not to say it was for men to nourish their spleen and kidneys.

  Gu Shixing said "hmm" without even raising his eyes: "Put it here, I'll drink it later."

  Su Yun put the soup on the coffee table on the bamboo couch, then turned back to the table and sat down, continuing Facing the account books of the Hou Mansion.

  The husband and wife do their own thing without any interaction, just like strangers living under the same roof.

  After a while, Gu Shixing glanced at the soup that was no longer hot. He knew what kind of soup his mother had sent, but he still put down the book, picked up the warm soup, and drank the bowl of soup slowly.

  Chapter 2 A Dream But Not a Dream Again

  As the night got darker, Su Yun closed the account book, stood up with the account book, walked to her cabinet, and put it in the cabinet.