18

"I... I just thought you liked me, and... I didn't mean what I said! I realized this morning... how important you are to me. Please, John give me another chance..."

John stared at Mary. She looked up at him pleadingly.

Since last night...

Flash back

Were my words too harsh?

John bit his lip as he felt Mary cling to his arm, smiling brightly as they walked from the 221 apartment building.

He stuffed his hands into his coat pocket, glancing back at 221B above, and he caught a glimpse of a robe walking quickly away from the window.

John sighed, turned back to smile at Mary, before they began to walk down the street.

Mary talked mindlessly about her day, but John's mind stayed on the topic of Sherlock.

Maybe I shouldn't have said what I did...

"Oh, and then she... John?"

John bit his lip, staring out past the woods. When did they get to the park?

"John? Hey, are you even listening to me?"

John blinked, and looked at Mary. She frowned at him, and he looked away.

"Sorry, just thinking."

He heard Mary sigh, before she took his hand and lead him to go sit down at a nearby bench.

"Well, we have time to spend together right now." She said, leaning closely to him.

He glanced down at her lips; it was obvious that she wanted a kiss.

But John didn't want to kiss her right now.

He sat up, pulling his hands away from hers, and ran his fingers through his hair.

"John?"

The blogger stared down at feet and bit his lip.

"S-Sorry Mary, I gotta go..."

Mary blinked and huffed, before sitting up and walking over to him.

She pressed her lips to his, and pulled away, making John's breath hitch.

"Whatever is bothering you John, can you please just not think about it, love? I really wanna spend time with you..."

John blinked, and nodded and they went to Mary's house to have dinner, only to get into an argument and hour later.

Back

"I..."

before John could speak, he heard Sherlock yell across the lobby.

"You coming, John?" He asked, and John turned to look at his detective.

He then turned back to Mary, before biting his lip.

"Sorry Mary, maybe another time."

"What? Hey-wait, John-!"

John pulled away, and walked over to stand next to his friend, who smiled at him.

"Ready to go?" He asked, and John nodded with a smile.

And they left the yard.

-

John had a long shower before walking out.

It was mid-day and sadly, they actually didn't have a case as lied about earlier that day.

John was sat on the couch, staring down at his sprained hand until he heard footsteps walking towards the living area.

John looked up to see Sherlock already in his PJ's, walking towards him, not breaking gaze.

"Oh, hello Sherl-"

Before John could finish, the detective sat right down on top of him, and pressed his lips to his.

John's eyes widened, but then he slowly closed them, letting his lips sink in.

Sherlock licked past John's lips, nudging closer to him, and John gasped against his mouth, placing his hands on Sherlock's hips.

The younger man abruptly pulled away, sitting up, and moving to grab a pillow. He threw it at the wall.

John eyed him suspiciously.

Sherlock then moved over to his violin stand and knocked off all the pages he had been writing, which made John's eyes widen.

"Wait-Hey Sherlock, whats wrong?"

The man in question huffed and groaned in annoyance, opening the curtains and pulling up the windows, before moving to his chair, and taking off the cushions.

"Sherlock-?! What's gotten in to you- Whats-!"

But John was cut off as Sherlock moved towards him, plopping right back onto his lap, before pinning Johns shoulders to the couch.

"I'm In Love With You, John!"

Lol its been a long time, dont worry this fic will be done soon.