It's Good To Be Back!

Sam POV: So we FINALLY we are out of the woods. That alternative universe was crazy. I just forgot about my phone this whole time. Wow, I had my phone the whole time. I turned it on and I saw about 100 texts from Mia. I forgot all about her. Shoot! I have been spending all this time with the boys Natalie! I ran over to her as fast as I could. Remember that date you promised me? I smiled at her. Yeah, I do and I don't think that THAT isn't the most important thing to me right now. We have to go to school in a few days and plus, we just got back. What's your phone number? Yes! I am finally getting in touch with her. But there is also Mia. Hmmmm, who should I go with? I'm not sure yet, but I will figure it out soon.

Natalie POV: So I gave Sam my phone number. He is really happy about this. I am really sad that we have to leave. So we all got each others phone numbers and we left. I will miss those guys, I'm not gonna lie. But I saw that my parents car came to pick me up. But I realized that Sam was still there. Ares you coming? Yeah. I walked to the car to open the door but then something occurred to me. I walked back up to Sam. So does 3:30 work for you? We laughed. Yeah. I'll see you there. I gave Sam one more hug goodbye. I'm gonna miss you the most. Me too, I will make sure we see each other again. Maybe there is a way that we can. How? Aren't you going to Bremin? Yeah. I go there! We can see each other in a few more days. Yes! Good then I guess I will be seeing you on a few days. That's great! Yeah, bye Sam. As I waved goodbye to Sam, he left. I will always have those great times we spent together. Jackson and Lexi were in the car, I gave them a big hug. It's good to be back home. Yeah, on an unrelated note who is that hunky guy with the black hair? And where can I meet him? Oh Lexi.