Day 24

Originally made: 7/15/15
Edited: 3/15/16

I do not like editing. It takes too longggggg.

:D

PERCY'S POV

(Y/n) was out training, and Leo and I were discussing how to do the ultimate prank. On (y/n).
"So... She's afraid of spiders... Can't we just put fake spiders in her bed?" Percy asks.
"I'll let you do that part. I got a plan. And (y/n) sleeps like a rock. We're in luck, Percy." Leo evilly rubbed his hands together.
"MWHAHAHAHA" Leo tried for an evil laugh, but just broke down into a coughing fit. After he was done, he took deep breaths.
"So here's the plan..."

YOUR POV

  You woke up, and you felt something on your leg. You threw off your bed sheets and saw. A SPIDER!!! You screamed, and fell out of your bunk into a pool. You could see Percy and Leo laughing from the top bunk.
"Haha, very funny gu-" then you tripped on another pool! And this time the water was ice cold. There were ice chunks floating in it. You yelped and fell backwards into a 3rd pool. You sat up in the icy water and scanned your surroundings. Great, no more pools. You sighed, and stepped out, and grabbed the towel that hung from a bedpost. Then they started giggling as you put your hair up in the hair towel making it dry.
"What's so funny?" They kept giggling. You rolled your eyes, and took out the towel. Then the boys erupted in laughter. You stared at them, and looked into the mirror. They had put bright red dye in your hair towel. They were going to pay.

Shit
Is
About
To
Go
DOWN.

"YOU MO-" Leo had thrown a pillow at you so you landed on your butt in the icy water. You screamed a little.
"YOU WILL BOTH WISH YOU WERE IN TARTARUS WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU TWO!!!" You shout.
"Uh oh." They both said in unison. They ran for the door and you chased them.

    Long story short, you shoved them into the Aphrodite cabin. Let's just say the boys were pretty much drowned in makeup.

Hey guys! I wrote a chapter for you guys! I will see you guys soon!

~Zoe Di Angelo