Chapter 15

"This girl is on fiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaree! This girl is on fiaaaaaaeerrrr ohh!" I know it's retarded and embarrassing, but yes, I do sing in the shower. It soothed me, and made showers more fun. I actually sounded good in the shower.

"Boom! Crash!!" I quickly turned the nozzle to the shower off when I heard a crashing noise. It sounded like somebody was in my house! I wrapped myself in a towel and peaked out the door crack. I couldn't see anybody, but I still heard something. I tip toed to my room, which was right across from the bathroom, and pulled my phone out of my purse.

"Cody?" I whispered into my phone, "I think somebody is robbing me!" I whisper-shouted though the cell.

"I'll be right there, don't worry about anything and call the police." The phone rustled and then he ended it. I just sat in the corner of my room, listening to stuff falling and breaking. I flinched as I heard a loud bang on the wall. It sounded as if the wall was being punched. Finally, I heard the door creak open. I stepped out of my room and slowly made my way for the living room. My mouth fell open, and my eyes filled up with tears as i gaped at the sight sitting in front of me. There were 4 holes in the wall next to an over turned table, a shattered vase that was all over the purple carpet in the living room, water spilt from the vase, the sofa was flipped to its back, and one of the windows was broken. In the kitchen, all of the silver ware was strewn on the ground, three plates were cracked and chipped, the sink was flooding over, and all of the pots and pans were thrown onto the countertop. I turned off the sink, avoiding the glass everywhere. I was still wrapped in a towel when I heard the door open again.

"Hilary? I'm here! So are the police!" I heard Cody yell.

"I'm in the kitchen! Come quick!" I shouted back. Cody ran though the hall to the kitchen that opened into the living room.

"Woah..." His eyes fluttered when he saw the mess. Policemen were right behind him. They immediately started investigating.

"Oh my gosh, Cody! I'm so glad you're here!" I gasped and threw my arms around his broad shoulders. I was still lightly trembling with fear.

" Its ok... Everything will be ok." He tried to calm me down by rubbing my back gently and hugging me back.

"Until everything is straight, you can stay with me." He insisted.

"That would be wonderful." I agreed. I cautiously stepped around the broken glass and ceramics to my room. I packed a bag and put on some comfy clothes. I left my house to the police and gave them a key to lock it. Cody and I headed to his house.

"Thank you" I said, lacing my fingers to his.

"For what?" He nonchalantly asked.

"For..." I thought a minute. About all of the things he has done for me. He has been there for me all the time it seemed.

"For everything" I squeezed his hand tighter.

"Oh. It was nothing." He said, looking at the ground, " I would do anything for you, hill, you are my best friend. I could never lose you." He blushed. I was touched. He kissed me, and we walked into his house.

"You can have the bed" he laid my bag down in his very organized and tidy room, that had bay windows that you could see the ocean from.

"Don't you need it?" I asked him.

"Hahaha!!! You crack me open like a pistachio" he said, using one of his favorite puns.

"I don't sleep, I'm a vampire." He said, after calming down.

"Oh yeah. Almost forgot! Haha!" I said back. We spent the rest of the day at the beach and swimming with Kendra, Dylan, Dean, and Brendan. It was a great day besides the break-in, and it was getting better.

🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄

Soo that was kind of an awkward way to end the chapter.... Oh well, I updated and that's all that really matters.

Kik- princesspurrfect7

Instagram- chelotion_ocean

Gifboom- Infinite_creativity_

Follow me!

Xx ily- Chelsea^=^