The end...

Today was the day of Marjorie funeral, the only person who wouldn't be there was Reece.

He took his own life shortly after Marjorie died...

They'd both be having a funeral on the same day, buried together with their wedding bands. That was their wish. Reece and Marjorie had always told everyone, that what they wanted.

"Are you ready my sweet?" Winter asked, wrapping one arm around autumn.
"No." She said, her voice barely audible.
"I know it's a horrible thing love, death comes for all." He said, placing a soft kiss on her cheek.
"Okay, okay let's do it." She sighed.

Winter was wearing a black suit and tie, while autumn was wearing a black, long sleeve dress. She couldn't be bothered dressing up to much or even putting on makeup, she'd cry it all off anyways.

They both arrived at the funeral, autumn just wanted to get it over and done with. She was so mad at Reece for what he did, yet she knew it was for a good cause.

She sat down beside winter, resting her head on his shoulder while the officiant began speaking.

"Good afternoon everyone, I will be the officiant that leads our funeral today for the loss of two very young, important peoples lives. On behalf of the family, I want to thank you all today to honour and remember the lives of, Marjorie van-Gould, and Reece knight."

Autumn zoned out as he was talking, she couldn't bare the thought of having to realise they were gone.

It was soon them for everyone else to say their speeches, Charlotte first.

"Before I start, I'd like to say I'm so sorry for the family of Reece knight and Marjorie van Gould. I can't imagine what all do you are going through as this has probably affected all of you more than their colleagues. Our loved ones that lay hear today will be missed so dearly. Marjorie and reece were both remarkable people who touched the lives of everyone they met. They were both such good friends of mine and were cherished by all of our community. That's all from me"

Next up was Mia.

"Me and Marjorie were never really close, although, hearing what happened to hear had made me murderous. I did love her I really did, I guess I was just scared to show any sign of emotion towards her. As for Reece, I loved him even more. We were always so close growing up, me Reece and autumn. We were truly unstoppable and it kills me he's gone before me. Actually we made a bet about this day when we were younger. Reece won the prick" she said, earning a laugh from the crowd. "They were truly just amazing people and I'll miss them forever."

And then next up... was autumn.

"Honestly I don't know where to start, Marjorie I can forgive for leaving me, but Reece, I am so mad at him. I'll love him so much it's killing me to see him gone, alongside Marjorie. I've lost two of my dearest friends and it's killed me I'll be honest. I didn't even get to say goodbye. I remember just how much fun we all had together, even if Reece was such a pain. I did love them both so so so much and, I can't bring myself to say goodbye."

Autumn took a deep breath before saying.

"I'll miss you two forever, my best friend, and brother, laying side by side in the cold heart ground..."

The end... for now

——————————

What happened to Roger I wonder?