Everything about you

Nialls POV

We walk out on stage and everyone is screaming. I have my ear piece in so i can hear and so i can stay hearing after the show. I laugh to myself and Harry nudges my shoulder and i am back to life.

"Hellloooooo everybody! Welcome to the show!" Liam screams and everyone is still screaming.

Midnight memories starts playing and thats when we know the show really starts. I really hope Ally is watching something or doing anything to see us in concert. She hasn't seen me in concert, well, not in real life. Shes seen videos of my doing my thing, but she hasn't really seen me. I really wanted her to come. She better be having a really fun family night.

We have now sung 5 songs. Next is one of our old songs, Everything About You. I love that song. It describes everything about Ally. I love her so much.

'You know I've always got your back, girl, so let me be the one

you come running to, running to, r-r-running

I see it's just a matter of fact, girl, you just call my name

I'll be coming through, coming through, I'll keep coming' Harry sings and the big shot camera comes on me and i make my hands into a heart and everybody screams louder than before. I love our fans.

Hannahs POV

I am watching the guys from the back corner, being able to see a clear picture of them. They are singing Everything About You' and it makes my heart swell. I love that song.

They finish the song and i hear Harry start talking.

"So, we are going to have a question round. Tweet a question with the hashtag #1DQUESTIONTIME and you may see your question on the big screen." He says and turns around and sees me and waves with a big smile on his face. I wave back and he blows a kiss to me. It hasn't been long but i want to be in his grasp again. He is just so strong and perfect in every way. 

"Alright! So here are the questions!" Liam says and points to Niall, asking him a question.

"Alright. So the first question is, from Maria101, Who out of all 5 of you have girlfriends, what are their names?" Niall asks with a smile on his face.

"Well, i have a girlfriend, Her name is Sophia" Liam says.

"I have Perrie" Zayn says.

"I have Elonor" Louis says.

"I have a girlfriend named Ally." Niall says blushing. I love him being so happy.

"What about you Harry?" all the guys say and turn to him.

"Well, i have a girlfriend. Her name is Hannah Jo" Harry says looking down at the ground smiling.

"And where is she?" Zayn asks stepping closer to Harry.

"Shes back stage" Harry says turning to look at me.

"Be right back folks" Louis says and runs off the stage.

The crowd is full of awhhing and screaming. I am looking at the crowd and not at the figure coming closer to me. I feel a hand on my arm, pulling me and see its Louis. I don't have time to react from his actions, because i am already on stage with him before i know it.

"Hello everyone! This is Hannah! Harrys girlfriend!" Louis says and i can't breath. He is still holding my arm, when he says that, but slides his hand down to mine.

He pulls me down the stairs and such to meet up with the rest of the guys. Harry looks at me smiling and i am still shocked I'm out here. Louis lets go an Harry takes his arm and wraps it around my waist and pulls me closer to him. Still scared as crap, but i feel a little better for Harry being with me.