chapter 18 - Frontierland

Outfits in the external link 

THEN

From 2.22 "All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2", in Bobby's House, Bobby had a book in his hands. "I don't believe it."

Bobby pointed to the marks on the map.

Catty looked at all of the marks on the map. "Wyoming? What does that mean?"

"Each of these X's is an abandoned frontier church," Bobby explained. "All mid-19th century, built by Samuel Colt."

"Samuel Colt?" Ness repeated.

From 2.22 "All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2", in the cemetery, Catty had the Colt now, completely calm yet angry with a white-hot rage, aiming it at Azazel the Demon, shooting him in the heart. Azazel's body shook and electrified, falling to the ground, dead. The yellow glow faded from his eyes.

Ness: (voice over from 2.22 All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2) "The Demon-killing, gunmaking Samuel Colt?"

From 1.20 "Dead Man's Blood", there were flashes of the unseen man making the Colt and its bullets.

Bobby: (voice over from 2.22 All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2) "Yep."

From 2.22 "All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2", in the woods, a car pulled up onto a back road, parking in front of a railroad track.

Bobby: (voice over from 2.22 All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2) "He built private railway lines connecting church to church."

From 2.22 "All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2", in Bobby's House, Bobby showed Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness and Ellen the map. "It just happens to lay out like this."

Bobby drew a pentagram connecting the dots.  

From 2.22 "All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2", The door to the crypt burst open. A large black mass erupted from the other side, shooting outward, breaking through the Devil's Trap, escaping into the sky.

Ness: (voice over from 2.22 All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2) "It's a Devil's Trap. A 100-square-mile Devil's Trap."

From 4.03 "In the Beginning", in the motel room, Castiel put two fingers to Catty's forehead.

From 4.03 "In the Beginning", on the street, Catty was lying on a bench at the side of the road, waking up in 1978.

From 4.03 "In the Beginning", in the diner, Catty looked at the newspaper Young John Winchester was reading, mouthing the words. ''78...'

From 4.03 "In the Beginning", in the street, Catty looked at Castiel. "What is this?"

"What does it look like?" Castiel asked.

"Is it real?" Catty asked.

"Very," Castiel answered.

"Okay, so, what, Angels got their hands on some DeLoreans?" Catty asked. "How did I get here?"

"Time is fluid, Catty," Castiel told her. "It's not easy, but ewe can bend it on occasion."

From 5.13 "The Song Remains the Same", in the motel room, Catty stood in between Sam and Dean, taking either of their hands. Octavia put two fingers to Catty and Dean's foreheads. Castiel put two fingers to Sam and Catty's foreheads. Castiel, Sam, Catty and Dean disappeared. Octavia looked faint and weak, nearly falling, catching herself against the nearby table. Her mouth was bleeding, the blood dripping down her chin.

From 6.12 "Like a Virgin", in Bobby's House, Ness looked at Dean, Catty and Sam. "I'm thinking you know 'Purgatory'."

From 6.12 "Like a Virgin", on the cliff, the woman the Dragons had thrown into the pit levitated back up to the edge of the cliff. Her eyes were glowing red. Her arms and legs were burning like embers.