Ch. 2

Lucas pov

I'm in detention and I'm so mad see here's the story I begged my mom for 2 years straight to come back to New York and go back to school finally a few weeks ago she agreed, we packed our bags and got on a plane, when I returned today I was planning on surprising Riley and maybe make things right with her, and we could maybe try to friends but I saw her and a boy by her locker and I started burning with jealousy.

When I walked into history class and when my eyes met Riley's my heart stopped beating for a second I winked at her in kind of a flirty way but she just rolled her eyes annoyed at me I don't why but that kinda hurt me I decided right then and there I'm gonna go back to being how I used to be a player one things for sure Riley Matthews is now officially my enemy, And that's the story.

Detention was finally over, I got my stuff and walked out of detention While I was walking into the hallway I heard princess and that guy talking (yes I still call princess she'll always be my princess) I hid by a locker and listened in on their conversation.

"Hey princess" I heard that guy say (wait I'm only supposed to call her that)

"Hey Austin"

"So you wanna go to a party tonight"

"Sure what time"

"Seven "

"Oh ok see ya at seven "

And then he walked off perfect chance for me to talk to princess I walked up to her locker, and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Oh Austin did you forget to give me a kiss"

And then she did something that shocked me, she kissed me thinking I was that Austin guy I wanted to pull away but I just couldn't I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Your such a good kisser Austin" she mumbled into the kiss

soon she started pulling away so I ran before she opened her eyes, I hid behind a wall, I pulled out my phone and dialed a number I never thought I would again.

~ Phone convo ~

Me: hey g can you transfer to John Quincy Adams?

------------------

Pls

VOTE

And COMMENT

MONIESPIE400 💙