Sixteen: New York Magic

k so this chapter is longer than the other ones I'm pretty sure but I hope you guys like it <3

xoxo,
The authors of stuck in reality.

{ Four Months Later }

|Gabby's POV|

"What do you think of my coat?", i ask Carter.

"I like it."

"What about my dress?", I ask again, this time taking off my coat.

"Even better"

"What do you think of me?", I ask, leaning towards him as I can feel his hands holding my waist.

His warm grasp makes me feel weak yet it feels so fucking good.

"I admire you.", Carter says as he pulls me closer to him, his hands move to the back of my dress, pulling the zip down. Unzipping it.

I slide out of my dress, throwing it across the room.

I lean in to kiss him as his lips lock with mine. Our lips meet each other as I don't ever want to leave. I get on my bed as he gets on top of me, planting kisses on my jaw. He takes his shirt off to show his perfectly toned abs. He then moves on to my neck, as I let out a moan. god this feels fucking amazing.
His hands move from waist to my thigh as I feel so great.
"I love you so fucking much.", he says as I smile, leaning in again to kiss his lips.

his kiss moves down from my neck to my body as all I can feel is pleasure until everything seems to stop because of this noise, more like a fire alarm blaring out loud.

••

I realize that it's my phone blaring out that alarm and that all of this was just a fucking dream. I feel like I could punch the wall even though I choose not to.

I get so pissed off but then I realize that the whole squad is coming today so I stay happy. I can't stop thinking about Carter though because that dream felt so pleasurable & amazing

it's so similar to gossip girl though, probably because that's my favourite show. Dreams can get perfect sometimes but they can be the worst other times.

I head into the washroom to shower and to do my hair. I blow dry my hair and straighten it as I put on eyeliner and mascara. I just put on leggings and a white top to pair it with my white Calvin Klein coat.

I throw on some Uggs & grab my white Michael Kors bag.

I drive to the Hospital because everyone arrives during late night. I change into my scrubs while I'm ordered around the take care of patients and perform surgeries. It's very exhausting most of the time.

keep your shit together woman.

I stitch up the girl's wound as this is it for today. I dispose my plastic gloves in the garbage & take of my scrubs.

After searching I finally find Carter and damn I feel these sparks. I hate it though but I think I know how to get rid of it.

"Wanna get coffee?", I ask.

"Why not.", he laughs while I throw on my white coat.

i look at phone and realize I have a couple of hours until they arrive. that's enough for me.

We go to Starbucks since that's the closest shop to here. I buy a peppermint mocha with whipped topping while Carter gets nothing. obviously.

"So the whole squad is coming. Finally.", Carter says, smiling.