6. My protector

Sigh yes it is me again, two chapter in one day and i didn't even like this story. I was actually going to take it down, but here we are on its six chapter. Blame or Thank NikkiRedhead Because it her fault i'm doing this again. There's a Cameo from her story in this, meh Have fun and enjoy.

////////////////////////==============//////////

"Nothing, NOTHING is of use to us on this kid. I can tell you his name, his best friends dogs uncle, I can even tell you how many nose and armpit hairs he has! but we can't find a single thing on where Mr. Marcus Renal Kell has run off too! Arrg" James slammed his head down on the table.

"James, calm down, we've only been on this case for 10 hours, you didn't expect the answer to come immediately did you?"

"No, but something. Anything would be useful than this circle we're running into. We started this case at 11:00am ok that is the exact moment we pulled up to the scene, it is now...9:00pm. 9pm and all we know is that he was arrested for murder because of some poisonous gas inside computers, nothing else." His chin rested on the table as he tried to blow on the papers keeping them up without holding them.

"We do have video evidence that he had a visitor in the jail yesterday." Rick replied

"Yea but we can't see her face no matter how many times we freeze frame it, it's not like she was wearing a mask, she got up plenty of times, we even looked at it from all angles but nothing."

"We can find her with the voice detector and she had to sign in, in order to visit him."

"No we can't find her like that," James said sitting up "Maddy said she used a fake name, the woman we got was a 70 year old British woman, she never even stepped foot in the United states."

"Well the voice detector is still an option."

"Yea...but that thing always take so long besides some of the voice recording is messed up from the explosion, like when she said her true name."

"Not every part of the case is fast and actiony" Rick said straightening the papers out and setting them down.

"Yea i know, paperwork isn't always boring if you have it leading you somewhere." James said spinning the pencil with his fingers

"Hey guys you might wanna look at this" Maddy said peeking through the door.

"What is it?" James asked

"Read it" Maddy commanded

"...With new security and better doctors Juwy mental institution is bettering itself to help these trouble children live a normal life, within three to four days the Juwy mental institution will be receiving new patients: Don Jim Reveor, Kelly leina Lukemen, Brinda hannah lewis, Marcus Renal Kell....." Rick Read

"Marcus Renal Kell...." Rick said again slowly

It took only a few second for James to jump up out of the room and into the computer station

"You guys thought i was acting foolish. There is no way, NO WAY that that is a coincidence. No imma find out more about this Institution, because no something is up."

"James calm down" Maddy ran in after him

"No i will not calm down something is up and no one wanted to believe me." He typed harder on the keys

"We get it, ok you were right something is up but we have to take our time----" Rick was interrupted

"No we aren't taking our time, you told me this the last time and look at what happened. The only sole survivor just happens to be moved there after the building collapsed no."