0.8

Christina POV
It's been a 3 weeks since I've been in the hospital and lost the baby. I haven't spoken to anyone in those weeks. Right now my my mom, Sarah,Megan,Tori,Kalin, David, Myles and his mom and dad are visiting.

It's silent in the room. All you hear is the monitor.

"Sweetheart you have to say something" My mom said. "How are you?" My sister asked (Sarah)
"You wanna know how I am" I whispered. They all nodded.

"I'm tired" I started "I'm tired of crying,Of yelling of being alone,of being angry,of feeling crazy,I'm tired of feeling stuck,of needing help,of remembering of missing things,I'm tired of being scared, of Missing people I'm tired of feeling worthless,I'm tired of feeling empty inside,I'm tired of wishing I could start over, I'm tired of not being able to let go,in tired of dreaming of a life I'll never have."I said calmly feeling warm tears slid down my face. My mom touch my hand but I jerked it away. "But most of all, I'm tired of being tired" I said softy. Myles came over to me hugged me. I cried and cried on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you" I said crying. He kissed my cheek and said its not my fault. "Crissy?"Sarah asked crying a bit. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "What?" I snapped " I'm sorry but I need to tell you what the truth" she said looking down. "I don't really have a baby" "W....W....What?" I asked stuttering. "Me and Myles did sleep together but it wasn't his fault. I um I got him drunk at your college graduation party he thought it was you so I pretended to be you to get back at you" she whispered. I looked to Myles saw him with his head down. "Is that true" I asked trying not to cry again. He nodded and looked up at with me with a small smile. "I would never hurt you I love you so much" he said. I smiled and kissed his lips. I frowned and looked at Sarah. "I hate you so much.Your the reason why I'm not happily married. Your not my sister your a home wrecker." I said laughing bitterly. "I'm so sor.." "Get out and never talk to me again" I said turning my back to look at Myles. I heard her sniff and walk toward the door. I kissed Myles roughly and licked his bottom lip. "Young lady" my mom said. I pulled away laughing. "Oops I forgot you guys were here" I said laughing. Everyone laughed. "If we weren't here something nasty would of happened" Tori laughed. "Most likely" Myles and I murmured. "We heard that" everyone said.

A/n Short chapter sorry. But Christina lost the baby😔 but next chapter gonna get a little smutty😏 Luv ya guys night✌🏾️