Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Quick author's note; in the story this raw was being filed earlier than usual just for story purposes.

"Mom!" Chrissy yelled as I walked backstage. I smiled at her as she ran into my arms.

"You did great momma! You kicked Aunt Nikki's butt!" She was still smiling widely.

"Yea she did." I laughed as I heard Nikki.

"Well look at little Cena!" I knew that voice. I was embraced by toned tattooed arms. I hugged him back. We pulled apart and I felt someone tug my hand and I looked down to see Chrissy with a smile on her face.

"Uncle Randy!" My daughter smiled happily. Ooh how she adores him. We talked for a bit but then Stephanie pulled me aside.

"You did great Jess! I see a run for the title in the near future. But I'm not here to talk about that. After the show at 8 we are having a nice formal dinner at The Event Factory for all the superstars and divas. I know it's last minute but I was hoping you and Chrissy could attend." I had to admit it was a little last minute but she really wanted us there and I couldn't turn her down. I smiled and nodded agreeing.

"Great! I will see you there! You can leave now if you need anything." She hugged me and walked away. I looked at the time and it was 5. I had enough time to go shopping. So I told Chrissy about it and she was on board for the whole thing. Nikki and Brie wanted to tag along to make sure we get the perfect dress because they knew me I would get anything without trying it on and you know how they say like mother like daughter yeah in that case it was 100% true.

-----

"Nik isn't this a little too much?" I looked at her. It was very snug and showed off all my curves.

"Jessica Elizabeth! You look gorgeous. I have to say aside from me you will be the hottest one there! Plus maybe you could meet someone." I groaned at the mention of dating.

"It never works out Nik. They always split when they found out about Chris. No one wants to date a single mother." I sighed.

"Well some guys here aren't like that. And trust me those guys that ditched her asses Jess. I have to say you are one good looking milf." I busted out laughing after that comment. Only Nikki would say something like that to me.

----

"John is so excited to see you guys. Plus I heard there are a few guys who are interested." Nicole would not drop the whole trying to set me up with someone. I have to admit I wouldn't mind going out with someone but if they can't accept I'm a single mom then it's the high road for them.

stepped out of the SUV that Nikki insisted on us arriving in. There were cameras flashing and what not I pushed Chrissy lightly so we could get away from it faster.

"Well if it isn't my favorite sister!" I turned and was pulled into a tight embrace by my big brother. I smiled widely.

"If it isn't my favorite brother! Don't tell the others though." He laughed and then embraced his niece. I hadn't notice him motion someone over because I was fixing Chrissy's dress. When I had finished I stood up to my normal height and locked eyes with a pair of brown ones. I then started to look at the man he was wearing a very nice suit. He didn't have much hair on his head but that didn't bother me he was overall very attractive.

"Jess this is Claudio. Claudio this is my sister. Oh and sis he will be sitting with you and Chrissy." John kissed me and Chrissy on the head and walked away. Curse you John for leaving me and my child alone with an attractive man. Well, Chrissy didn't pay much attention though. Or so I thought.

"You're Cesaro!" She flashed him a smile. He nodded.

"Hey we don't bite mister." Chrissy told him. She always felt insulted when all someone did was nod in response. I told her to go with John and Nicole so I could talk to the man I had just met.

"I'm sorry about her she's just a lot like me I guess." I giggled. He laughed and flashed me a smile.

"It's alright. Now come on let's go in."

Lord have mercy he has an accent also. This night might go longer than I thought.

-: