Bye Cowboy

I grabbed my phone in the morning and I turned off my alarm and I sat up in my bed. This past week has been the absolute best in my entire life, thanks to Mr.Luke Anderson. We have almost been with each other all week, but a couple days we've had to do our own things, but other than that we spent it with each other. Yesterday we said goodbye to each other because we have to leave today for different rodeos. Mine isn't a big rodeo but its still good practice for me, and for Luke it's PBR. I'm going with Missy and I am just taking Jasper today, because Nala hates waiting that long in the trailer and she throws a fit every time.

Last night we had a bad thunderstorm, but no damage happened, thank The Lord. I just had to go pick up some branches and then I had to wash the horses because they all got muddy last night. Luke helped me bring them up during the storm and put them in the stables. I put on some jean shorts and a blank tank top on and I pulled on my boots and I walked out to the four wheeler and I went out to the pasture. I looked for anything that needed to be picked up, because the horses could get hurt.

After I was done I probably had 20 pounds of branches on my trailer and I hauled it back up to the barn. I'll have to burn these one night. I parked the four wheeler and I went back into the house and I started to think what I wanted for breakfast, I'll just have some cereal. I grabbed the Lucky Charms, a bowl, spoon, and the milk. I turned on the tv and I started watching the news. Our reporters had the most monotone voices and it made it so awful. Oh! I'm suppose to call my mom today. I grabbed my phone and called my momma. "Hi sweetie." She answer and it made me smile.

"Hey mom, where you guys at?"

"We decided to explore New Mexico, it's been great. But I miss you a lot."

"I miss you too Mom." I said and played with the blanket.

"I hope you're not lonely." She said and I bit my lip, this would be the first time I told her about Luke.

"Ya about that, I have a boyfriend.." I said and I heard her silently scream and this shocked me.

"About time, what's his name? Tell me abut him!" She said, super excited.

"His name is Luke Anderson.. Mom you would love him.. He's really nice and we have a lot in common. We have so much fun together, he makes me smile and laugh. He makes me feel special mom. It's only been a week but it feels like forever. Oh and not to mention, he is super good looking and with a body to go with it." I said and she laughed at me and I smiled.

"That's great honey! I think I've heard his name before.." She pondered.

"He's in PBR." I said.

"Oh yes, that's where I heard it." She said and then I started talking about other things and she explained her trip with Darrel and Marie.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

I have four more horses to clean and it's Nala, Yasmine, Nick, and Molly. I moved the next stall and I sprayed the hose on her, and I watched the mud come off her and then I shut off the hose and grabbed the brush and started to
rub the soap on her and our in the hair shampoo. It was starting to get hot and I needed to change my shirt. I finished Yasmine and then I quickly ran to my house.

Now in my blue and orange Triangl swimsuit top, I am much cooler. And I don't have my boots on anymore, so that helps too. I pushed the on button on the stereo and it came on and I turned it up. While I was washing Nick I danced around a bit. I heard some boots thumping, "Missy?" I asked but I knew it could only be her.

"Hey Kid." She said as she came into my view and leaned against the door. "I just stopped by to ask you what kind of snacks you want for the trip?" She added.