Dead? || ch.22

*not edited*

*Kayla*

After about what I think was two more hours I was getting angry. The had moved me to a room closer to the waiting room. They had took my phone away so I couldn't call Hayes.

I hope he's not worried. I mean what do I tell him, or Nash, OR THEIR MOM. 

I'm such a bad influence. Their gonna throw me out of the house? Shut up! Stop thinking about the worst. Walk around or something.

I got up from the chair. And walked towards the door. The door had no handle but a square window a it the same size of my head.

I looked through it and could see some people inside of the waiting room. I looked at all of their distressed faces.

As I moved along two faces looked familiar. My heart sunk seeing Hayes and Nash sitting their because of me. What are they thinking? Is Hayes gonna break up with me? A tear rolled down my face as Hayes tapped Nash. Their lips were moving but I could hear nothing.

*Nash*

"I'm gonna go look for Michelle." I said getting up as Hayes' hand pulled me back down.

"No! Your staying here." He said with a stern look.

I was getting frustrated.

"Actually I'm not! You have Kayla I have Michelle. I'm not staying here letting my mind wander just thinking of a of the places Michelle could be." I stated

"Fine." He said and got up and started to walk around

I exited the room and went to my car.

*Hayes*

I looked around to see a women get up and go to a room.

She opened a door and walked inside. After about ten minutes she walked out with Kayla.

She looked at me and our eyes met. I ran up to her and hugged her for such a long time. I'm so happy to have her in my arms again.

"You free to go Ms.Kayla. You just need to sigh a few things and you can leave." The lady said and Kayla smiled and walked over to the counter.

She walked over to me a hugged me again leaning her head on my chest. I rapped my arms around her placing my head on hers.

"I'm so sorry." She says as I see tears escape her eyes.

We walk out side and sit on the curb.
She tells me what happened and I comfort her.

I don't blame her Bella is and always will be a bitch.

"What are gonna tell your family. They'll be so disappointed. They'll kick me out then I'll have to go to Canada and-" I cut her off

"Stop it my mom will understand she knows Bella obviously we're not gonna tell Sky." I kissed her fore head.

"Where's Nash?" She said getting up and brushing off her pants.

"He went to go look Michelle...OH SHIT!" I said jumping up.

"All I remember is Bella and her friends leaving and Michelle was gone. Maybe they took her. Do you know any place they might be?" She said walking towards the stop light.

"Uh her den maybe." I said and took a hold of Kayla's hand

"What den?" She said

"Run now explain later." I said as I run towards the den.