Chapter One

Chapter One

Las Vegas (AP)- Early May 2011, property along Las Vegas' Sands Avenue and Manhattan Street was purchased from owners intending to build the Paradise Casino, by none other than the renown luxury resort chain owner, CEO and founder, Elizabeth B. Bende. The Bende Corporation, well known in the resort community for their diverse locations found globally, have finally brought their business to the desert landscape of Las Vegas. 

Bende Corporation submitted their plans to Clark County soon after purchase, on June 15th, 2011. In the plans, the details specified a 45-story hotel, separated into two Gothic-Revival styled towers, complete with detailed stone work, Corinthian columns, stained glass arch windows and even flying buttresses, bringing a taste of pre-Renaissance  Europe to our bustling city. While it would in no way seem out-of-place next to our widely diverse resorts, it will assuredly be crowned Queen for it's strict authenticity  in construction and attention to every  single detail.

By late May, 2015, on the graveyard of its casino predecessor, the Moroi Casino was reported to be finally completed. True to their plans, the resort boasts their two towers, over three-thousand suites for their guests, and plenty of dining, entertainment, and leisure areas for the lucky guests invited inside their doors. As far as amusements go, guests can expect the finest quality of  entertainment, whether attending the opera at their 8,000 seat theater house designed to look exactly like Vienna's Weiner Straatsoper, perusing their 10,000 volume library boasting an almost musuem-like amount of preserved manuscripts, ancient weaponry, and original tapestries, attending their 5-star rated spa, strolling through their botanical gardens hidden within a four-story tall greenhouse, or (for the more adventurous)delving deep into their sensuous underground club scene, at their exclusive, invitation-only nightclub, known only as Coven. 

While truly resembling more of an ancient castle or cathedral, plucked out of the pages of time, the Moroi Casino and Resort assuredly promises a once-in-a-lifetime experience that would be catastrophic to miss. For the lucky few who are chosen, a world of wonder awaits just behind their signature blood-red doors. Doors that hold a promise of dark, decadent seduction and adventure, as long as you keep to their strict confidentiality agreement. 

Yes, sadly, there are no inside photos to provide to give outsiders an idea of what they're missing out on. One thing that guests can be sure of, is total privacy. True to their reputation, the Moroi Resort PR's have adopted a "mum's the word" approach to press conferences, leaving little to be discovered by those outside their circle. While their guests still won't budge to spill the details, very little will be known about the Moroi Casino, their guest-list, and what to expect in the years to come. 

Although finished four months ago, their doors still remain closed to the outside public-and you should expect them to remain as such. The Bende Corporation resorts are notorious for their guest list's precise selection process, proving to be almost as exclusive as  if you were attending a White House dinner. But one thing is clear, for the guests who are invited, they can expect to receive a lifetime membership to all of their resorts around the world. One perk of being a member includes the ability to bring a select few of their friends with them-leaving many of the wealthy business heirs, the A-list stars, the glamorous socialites, and young royals scrambling to find a known member to sponsor their stay there. So far, it has been reported that such celebrities as Lana Del Ray, the Jolie-Pitts, and Leonardo Di Caprio have been spotted traversing their grounds (bet it beats getting an Oscar, doesn't it Leo?).