Chapter: Death?

I took a long, relaxing nap. It felt good, I still thought about Harry hitting me, it was the worst experience in my life. I can’t believe I messed up so badly this time..

“Hey sweet cheeks.” Niall said, when he saw I was awake. “Hey..is Harry back yet?” I said quite unsure of what he would do to me, if he saw me lying in Niall’s arms. “Baby, calm down! You’re traumatized, don’t worry, he’s not back yet.” Niall said shockingly calm.

I was relieved when he told me that Harry wasn’t home yet. I sighed. He hugged me, and I kissed Niall, right onto the lips. What. Why am I kissing him?! It felt amazing, he kissed back and after that kiss, we took long deep breaths. He looked at me, quite shocked.

“Liv, you know you’re not allowed to kiss me!!” He whispered, quite angry. “Niall, I needed it, and you kissed back, so don’t blame me.” I just replied simply. After that I went up and made myself some amazing food. I took a hot shower and when I was done, I noticed a bag standing in the bedroom, right next to the bed. I was about to look what was inside when “Aha, Babe, no peeking. You’re not allowed to know what’s in the bad until it comes to uses.” Harry then said, walking over to me, embracing me into a tight hug.

Harry then kissed me and I kissed back, just like I did with Niall. Harry threw us onto the bed, not stopping to kiss me. It felt like he was a different person, his eyes were dark, and I knew he wanted what I didn’t.

“Harry! Stop!!” I told him, starting to panic. “Babe, come on, don’t be so feisty!” He then said starting to take of his shirt. “Harry! You know exactly I don’t want to do this! At least not now!” I tried to convince him. He unbuckled his belt, and I tried to back off. No, this will not happening now! I got off the bed, and I ran. I ran downstairs, and outside. I wanted to run for real this time. I didn’t stop.

“LIVVY, STOP THIS INSTANT!” I heard him scream from behind. I kept running, I didn’t want to go back this time. “LIVVY, SERIOUSLY STOP!” Niall screamed this time. I looked behind me and saw them running, but I saw that Harry was holding something in his hand. I tried to focus on his hand, when I knew what I was I stopped. He was holding……a gun.

Harry was holding a gun, pointing at me. Would he want to kill me? “Livvy, you’re going back, NOW, or I’ll shoot.” He told me, his voice was convincing. He would kill me. This instant.

“I don’t want to go back you pervert! Shoot me! Shoot me NOW if that’s what you want!” I screamed, tears filling my eyes.

*I know the chapter is short, but i want you guys to be thinking what will happen next!*