The lost of hope

Emma Pov.
Daniel. Him and me. Me and him. We are iridium high power couple for two years now. It was the best two years of my life! I'm so happy, I got a text from Daniel saying he has a surprise for me at school. I'm so excited since today is our 2 year anniversary! I quickly got ready and texted Andi to walk to school without me because I'm heading early. Then,I grabbed my keys and left. I got to school and texted Daniel saying that I was here and he texted back responding that he was in the science lab. Science lab? What a weird place, but I went there anyway, as soon as I got there I opened the door and saw something.....horrible........ "Daniel!"  "Oh hey Emma" " what are you doing kissing another girl?!" "Well you see this is Mia, I met her this morning she's the new girl and you see as soon as I looked at her I realized that she was really the one for me and that I dont like you anymore, so I'm breaking up with you" ".....but Daniel I don't understand, we've spent 2 years of love,and this is how you treat me?" I said with tear forming in my eyes.
" Emma listen I'm breaking up with you and let's face it, nobody will ever love you again, I'm with Mia now and we're happy, right Mia?" "That's right Danny". I just stared at them crying and I turned around running to the door when Daniel called me. "Oh and Emma?..happy anniversary, surprise" and then He kissed her again. I ran out the door crying I passed by all the kids at the hallways staring at me but I didn't care. I ran home crying I opened the door closed it and went to my room, I locked my self in there and didn't come out. Those words repeated in my head again "nobody will ever love you again" what if he's right? Nobody will ever love me again.....love, to me is now lost, I will never love anybody ever again.....I will not!, because... I lost my hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey this is my first fan fiction ever so like leave any comments and tell me what you think.  I will probably update another today or maybe tomorrow.
Anyway love ya!😊❤️