My feelings

Emma pov.
I got woken up by my alarm to go to school, yup you heard right Emma Alonso is going back to school, I told Andi yesterday and she got really happy. I'm so excited, it will get my mind of things especially about Da- never mind. I woke up took a shower, brushed my teeth and changed into my uniform, then I casted a spell "I changed into my uniform just what I have to wear, now to go with It I should have the perfect hair" then all of a sudden my hair was into curls, just how I like it. Then the door knocked "come in!" "hi Emma, you ready?" "Yea just- Andi is the best she has been the nicest, now on this table will appear a breakfast just how she likes it" then on the table appears a big fancy breakfast with pancakes and waffles with fruit and syrup with juice and fruits and bacon,I'm pretty sure bacon covers it I mean like who doesn't Like bacon! We sat and ate until Andi asked me "hey em, why did you do this?" "because if it wasn't for you I would've never gotten outta bed and never would've seen the world, and also because I met this guy he's going to be new, he's going to be at school today, but anyway he was really cute and he helped me too" "aww em has a new crush, em has a new crush" she sang. I just rolled my eyes,Then I realized the time "Andi we have to go!" "Oh I forgot lets go!" "Wait! We made a mess and it can't be seen, make this kitchen tidy and clean" then everything was clean "cmon lets go!" Then we ran out the door.
Jax pov.
Well I'm here iridium high I just couldn't wait to see emma again, I was walking into the school when I stopped and realized a familiar face with another girl....Emma! "Hey Emma!" She looked up and gave the widest smile, she was so beautiful, "jax! Hey" "hey Emma" "you can call me em" "ok em" I said and smiled. Then we just stood there looking at  each other lovingly "soooo, sorry to interrupt but hey I'm Andi Emma's best friend and guardian" I looked at her weirdly, then they both looked at each other all shocked on what Andi just said. "Um guardian? Like parent or something, aren't you like a little to young?" "Uuuuhhh, pfft! I was just playing,guardian? Whaaaaat? No!" They said it all weird, that's weird the only guardian ik that could probably be young is if your a witch or a wizard i mean I'm a wizard and I do have magical powers but not all witches and wizards have guar....."your a witch?!?!" Then I realized I said my thoughts out load,"Wizard! God please don't say witch!" Then I covered my mouth realizing what I just said "I mean wizard? Yea right those things are just myths legends never in my life will I'll ever be a-" then Emma stopped me "jax it's ok! I'm a witch" I stood there looking at her "really that's great!" Then I hugged her and surprisingly she hugged back, I didnt wanna let go and I knew that neither did she, "ahem!" Then I realized that's Andi was still here "oh um sorry" I said to Andi "no no it's fine I didn't mean to interrupt your moment, besides I'm pretty sure Emma enjoyed it,right em?" Me and Andi both faced Emma but she wasn't paying attention to us anymore instead she was looking at a boy and a girl holding hands and kissing, wow I just met Emma but I'm pretty sure ik who that is... Daniel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! New chapter right up there^
I hope you guys enjoy it! Please comment on what you think, like and vote on it! And keep enjoying this fan fiction, anyways love all of you guys!💖
Bye!👋🏻