Part 61

Zoe's POV
I wake up and see DJ sleeping. The nurse came in and checked me and minutes later they brought Nick. DJ woke up from the crying and that smile in his never faded.
"He just so cute like his mother." He said.
I started blushing and Leslie and Berk came in.
"Perfect moment finally I get to see my nephew." Berk said. Berk was like a brother to me so he was practically Nick's uncle. He carried him for a while and then Leslie grabbed him.
"How you feel?" DJ asked.
"I feel good just tired but everything is good."
About minutes later Berk and Leslie left and my mom came in.
"Sorry I couldn't come yesterday sweetie but I'm here now omg I'm so proud of you, you finally have your baby."
"Yes mom and thank you for being with me." I said.
She just hugged me and grabbed the baby for a while until the nurses came in and took him again.
--
The next day.
"Omg babe this is incredible!" DJ said happy.
"What!!?" I said confused."
"Well their is this tour called iconnect tour and they added me to it. I get the chance to travel and meet all my fans." He said.
"That's great but what about us an the baby."
"Don't worry babe I will be with you two, because of you two and all my fans I am who I am and where I am." He said.
I started to feel tears running down my cheek. DJ wiped them off.
"Why are you crying?" He asked.
"Because I am so proud of you." I said as he smiled.
"And you don't have to worry because it will be next year."
The nurse came in and I hoped they let me go.
"Ok so you can go home today we just have to check you and everything is good." DJ stepped out and they checked me. I took a quick shower and changed into my sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt. I put on some sock and wore my athletic shoes. We went for the baby and finally DJ drove home. I looked at the baby's room and DJ did a good job on decorating it.
"Wow this is pretty I said."
"Yes thanks I thought you wouldn't like it."
We put the baby in his cradle and I went to my room.
"So I have to bring my clothes and stuff but I have fan mail in the walls and I was going to ask if I can put them here in your wall?" He said scratching the back of his head nervously.
"Yes babe make yourself like home this is your house from now on."
"Ok so I will be back later I packed my clothes and everything just need te fan art and yeah." He said kissing ny forehead.
"Ok love you."
Hours later DJ finally came and I helped him unpack and we put the fan mail in my room. He insisted he could do it on his own because he wanted me to rest but I just wanted to help. Finally we finished and the baby started crying. I went for him and gave him milk. I changed his diaper and he fell asleep. DJ grabbed him and talked to him. I took him a picture without him noticing and posted it on Instagram and Twitter. My phone started to get blown up quickly. Their were sweet comments and a little rude ones.
"Here babe I'm going live." He said.
"Ok."
"Hi guys, well as you now this is not my room but is my new house. I moved out and came to live with Zoe and my baby."
"Can we see him??" They asked him.
"Sure." DJ said putting the camera in the baby.
"Hi guys." I said as DJ put it on me.
"Well yeah that our baby and I just wanted to trll yall I'm going on tour. The tour name is iconnect tour. I will get on tomorrow guys I'm tired from unpacking and stay superior. If you want to stay updated just follow my Instagram and Twitter which is the same as my YouNow name." He said ending the broadcast.
"I'm going to put the baby in its cradle to rest a while." I said. I came back and layed in bed. DJ cuddled with me and I fell asleep.

A/N
Love you guys and thanks for the 500 votes! You guys are amazing. Have a wonderful day and spend these last few days good if you start school this next week. -Jakipoo💙💙