He plays Slender when your there

You and Toby have been going out for quite awhile now, and you were at his place to hang out. It was 11pm and he decided that he would play Slender, in the dark, with you there. Bright idea, huh?

"Hello once again Audience! When we left of I died..." Toby gave his signature intro.

"No surprise!" You chorused in. He looked over at you and laughed.

"And Y/N is here also! To 'support' me. Or so i thought!" He joked.

"Define, 'support'..." You laughed. He laughed along with you and then continued playing, making you laugh occasionally with his cheesy jokes.

About ten minutes later, when he had really got into the game, you decided to scare him. You got up and started to walk towards the bedroom. He noticed that you left and questioned you.

"Be right back, I need my phone." You called and he went back to his game. You've had your phone the entire time, so you were glad he didn't notice. You grabbed a black blanket and wrapped yourself in it, then you took some whit makeup he had an put it all over your face. Once you were satisfied you crept out of the bedroom. He didn't notice you walk into the room, perfect! You positioned yourself behind him, looked into the camera, and put your finger on your lips. You slightly put your hand on his shoulder causing him to look up at you.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed when he saw you. You immediately started laughing when he fell out of his chair screaming like he does when he dies in Minecraft.

When you stopped laughing enough to talk you went over to his computer, turned to the camera and said,

"Thanks for watching! Click the annotation, top right to see the next video. Bless your face! If you sneezed during me scaring Toby and/or this video, bless you. Peace off. BOOP!" And paused the game.