Mindblowing.

Zendaya P.O.V
Wow, Kris house is actually pretty big and he just lives by himself. Although it's decorated feminish it still had that masculine touch on it.

I took a seat on the leather couch as he went to get me a glass of ice water.

Kris-here's your glass of water.

He says as he gives it to her, she smiles and responds with a simple thank you.

Kris-so I know many questions are running through your mind right now.

He says as he takes a seat next to her. She nods and runs her hands through her hair.

Zendaya-well I think the main question, Is...what in the hell happened?

Kris-Z it's so much.

Zendaya-you promised me you would explain.

Kris-I know...

Zendaya raises her eyebrow and takes another sip of her water.

Kris-Fine, but this shit I'm about to tell you....could be possibly mind blowing. And I already know your not gonna believe half of it.

Zendaya-stop the procrastinating and get to it.

Kris sighs........

Trevor P.O.V
I'm in a panicking mode right now, and Zendaya is not answering her phone or text...NOTHING. I called Deja and she told me to head to Diggys and meet her there.

I walk in the condo to see Jacob, Diggy and Deja sitting on the couch laughing at some T.V Show.

I closely look at it....to see they were watching K.C Undercover. I squint my eyes and just shake my head. As I go grab the remote and turn it off.

Diggy-BRUH?!

Deja-Trevor what are you doing?!

Trevor-how can yall sit here and watch her on T.V when she's missing!!!

Jacob-woah...woah calm down.

Diggy-yeah, what are you talking about?

Deja-alright everyone shut the hell up and calm the hell down! Trevor has been calling Z all night and this morning because she called him in pain but he wasn't there and now she's not answering the phone....but I'm sure she's fine.

Trevor-HOW DO YOU KNOW?! It's going on 10 in the morning.

Jacob-nigga...she probably sleep ASF just like your ass should be and she probably at her mama house are something.

Trevor-no she's not...I know her better than anybody.

Diggy-Bruh it's not like yall dating or nothing so calmness....

Trevor swallows hard.

Trevor-I still care about her.

Deja-I know babe...but just calm for us

Trevor-can we please go searching?!

Zendaya P.O.V
Wow, this has been a mouthful.

Zendaya-so your saying they are planning a skim?

Kris-now Z, don't get me wrong I don't know if Trevor is apart of the whole skimming situation all I know is he owes a couple people Money....and he uh...paid....uh

Zendaya-he what?

Kris-nah...lets go grab breakfast.

He grabs her hand as she yanks ur away.