An Old Friend

Recap:

"Let's see who you are." Vlad said as he pulled the net off the person and pulled their hoodie off.

"You!" 

************* 

Vlad stepped back and looked at the intruder he looked like he was frozen the way he just stood there. The Count and Ingrid where shocked as well to see the one person they didn't expect to see and who defiantly wasn't a slayer, as far as they knew at least.

"What are you doing here?" Vlad finally said.

"I need to get things for my creator, he sent me here." The boy said sadly.

"Wait your creator?" Ingrid asked.

"Yes I know I got bitten but I was actually looking for you Vlad when he jumped me and bit me." The boy said looking up at Vlad.

"Why where you looking for me?" Vlad said as he untied the boys legs.

"I... well.... I kinda..." He stuttered.

"What!"

"I got kicked out of my home because  

I-I nearly..umm... killed my brothers." The boy said looking down in shame.

"What!" Vlad exclaimed.

"It wasn't on purpose it was an accident." He insisted.

"I'm sure it was." Vlad said helping his old friend up.

"Come on I guess you need a coffin then."

"I guess I do now."

"Wait what about my creator what is he going to do?" The boy asked.

"He can't come near us I am the chosen one and he is probably just some stray." Vlad said as they walked into the room where Fang was now awake.

"I guess you're right. Who's this?" He asked gesturing to Fang.

"Oh that's my younger sister Fang who was living with my mum and I only found out she existed over a week ago." Vlad said as he went and sat next to Fang gesturing for the boy to sit on the couch facing them.

"Your younger sister?" He asked confused. "But she's a werewolf."

"Yeah that's still a mystery as to why she is what she is but one of Renfield's potions backfired causing her to not be able to change back to human form and then a potion that was meant to get rid of that made her sick." "Vlad explained.

"Ohh ok and who's that?" He asked nodding towards Wolfie who had just come in.

"Oh that's Wolfie my half brother, you should remember him because you where there when he was born and when dad tried to kill him and we saved him." Vlad said ruffling Wolfie's hair.

"Oh yeah I remember you although you where only a few hours or days old." The boy chuckled.

"So when you said you nearly killed your brothers what did you do?" Vlad asked as he stroked Fang.

"Well lets just say I now know why you shouldn't play with fire and well I'm not visiting them in hospital." He said dumbly.

"Robin Branagh you didn't get kicked out did you? You didn't nearly kill your brothers did you? You ran away didn't you?" Vlad said looking into his best friends eyes.

"Fine you got me I ran away but I just wanted to find you it's just been so long." Robin said as he sighed.

"You can't just leave your family. What about your parents, your brothers? What about Chloe?"

"My brothers don't even live with us anymore and Chloe was getting sick of me anyway and my parents said I had to find an apartment ad move out once I had enough money." He replied.

"So you ran away?"

"Well I didn't really 'run away' I said I had found a really cheap apartment and was going to move there and well I said it in a note that I left on my bed." Robin said looking innocent.

"Well it's good to see you again mate." Vlad said as he smiled and leaned back and slumped into the chair.

"Yeah it really is." He replied. "What's wrong with Fang?" Robin said gesturing at Fang who was curled up into a tight ball.

"Oh she's just cold." Vlad said as he wrapped his arms around her furry wolf body.

Vlad looked up and smelt the air and turned to look at the door where Jonno was standing.

"Robin?" He asked walking up to us.

"Jonno! What a surprise!" Robin said standing up and shaking Jonnos hand.

"Yes what a surprise indeed." Jonno said in a lower more firm tone as he noticed the bite marks on Robins neck.