Chapter 7: Shopping with Lily? Not

After my little conversation with Georgia, she hasn't bothered me at all. I'm so happy. I'm sitting on my bed and I'm texting Travis. Yes Travis. We have been talking ever since he talked to me in the hall. He just came up to me and acted like he cared. And I loved it.

From Travis

What is my contact on your phone?

To Travis

Travis.

From Travis

Change it to Travis 🔥💩💋

To Travis

Okay but why?

From Travis

Because I'm hot shit and you love me 😏

To Travis 🔥💩💋

Hmm.... A little disturbing but okay

From Travis 🔥💩💋

You... You didn't deny that you love me! P.s. Can I call you babe?

To Travis 🔥💩💋

Haha no but keep trying buddy. P.s. Only if I can call you princess

From Travis 🔥💩💋

No

To Travis 🔥💩💋

K princess

From Travis 🔥💩💋

I will get you back for that...

To Travis🔥💩💋

Well sleep tight Princess, night

I crawled into bed and drifted into sleep.

-
The next morning

It was Saturday today and I decided to hang out with Lily today. We were going shopping for a party we have been planning the weekend that her parents are out of town. I showered and got dressed in(picture on side). I realized that you probably are wonder where my family is right? Well Sam is on a trip to California for his friend who needed help moving into his new apartment so Sam is staying there for 2 months on a mini vacation. My parents are always on business trips; my dad is an explorer who travels around the world and right now he is somewhere between Russia and China... My mom is a doctor who also travels the globe to help kids and adult who are sick. Right now she is in Africa. So for now, I'm by myself.

After I get ready, I hear my front door slam open and I know that is not Sam. I don't know where to hide since everywhere is see able. Ugh! I decide to lock my door and grab something to hit the invader with. They want my they have to go through my umbrella! Mwahahahaha! Ugh I wish my brother was here or something then I could be protected or have the invaders get him and not me... Am I cold hearted?

"Simplicity... I know you live here... Come out" I here a deep voice say but I stay quiet. I have an umbrella in my hand and I'm waiting for the invader to open it so I can smack him. He opens the door and I hit him with the umbrella.

"Haha. Loser" I say "you got owned by a girl. Yeah, girls can kick ass too" I say.

Before  I can hit him again he grabs the umbrella and throws it across the room. Time to show this ass what 2 years of karate lessons get you. But then he grabs my arm. That proves that karate lessons for 2 years get you nowhere... Well thanks parents.

Before I know what's happening, the guy puts a cloth over my mouth and I hold my breath as long as a good before drifting into darkness.

-

I open my eyes. I'm in a room, my arms are duct taped behind my back and my legs are duct taped together and I'm duct taped to the chair!

I've seen The Call, I know what happens when you get kidnapped but... I dot have a cellphone! I wanted to cry, I did, but that wouldn't help. Like I've said, I've seen The Call, Taken, blah blah blah and crying doesn't help.

"Where the hell am I?" I ask

Nobody answers

"Ok, I guess I'll talk to myself like a crazy person!" I yell

5 minutes later some guy comes in with a chair and sits in front on my grinning.

"May I help you?" I ask

"Yes you may" he says in a stern voice

"Why am I here?" I ask

"You are here because of your boyfriend" he says
Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend!

"I'm sorry but I don't recall having a-" my voice was cut off when I saw two men dragging Travis in the room while the guy that was talking to me got up and Travis sat there. They duct taped him to the chair and he tried to get out of the chair but the two men were using  force. Travis wouldn't even look me in the eye.

"Travis?" I say and he looks up at me with no emotion whatsoever. I can see why his head was down, he had a brush on his left cheek. Some ass must have punched him.

"Travis? Would you like to tell your girlfriend why she is here? Or will I being doing all the talking?" The same guy that was talking to me said.

"I'm Matt Fanster" he says, grinning.