Smile For Me

~ Ann ~

Abby looked at herself in the mirror trying to fix her hair then stared at me with puffy red eyes which she tried to cover up with make up

"I'm going now..." She says heading for the door

I smile as she did so. I felt this worry so deeply and it couldn't go away.....this saddening feeling in my heart just makes me wanna cry into a pillow until I have fall asleep...

I sigh deeply as I put in earphones and listened to

Growl - EXO

~ Abby ~

As I walked down the hallway where the moonlight was shining in. Which made it look calming and peaceful also very pretty.....

"I....hope he doesn't make me feel even more worse than I already am..." I mumble to myself as I came around the corner of where the fountain was.

There he was.....Ren Jinguji standing there with his hands in his pockets and his stance always so handsome but somehow sad....

"Ren?" I call out to him as I got closer to him and I met his blue eyes which made the moonlight shine on them.....causing them to glow....

He grab hold of my arms and looked deeply into my eyes causing my cheeks to fill with heat.

"This is very hard for me to say....Abby but I guess I have to say it" he says trying to smirk at me

I gulp and patiently waited for him to say what he has to say. He reached behind his back bringing out a red rose.....he handed me the beautiful rose that looked so pretty under the moonlight

Suddenly....Ren pulled me close....

"How I'm I going to stop loving you?" He says near my ear almost whispering

I felt his lips brush against my ear as he starts to face me and I looked up at him meeting his saddening eyes. I pull his collar down, hard enough for me to wrap my arms his neck...

"Don't stop......because I won't" I say as I buried my face into his shoulder and felt his arms wrap around my waist gently

~ Ann ~

I sigh deeply. Thinking tomorrow afternoon is the day we leave then our lives of fandom and silly imaginations....and only to see them on screen.....but why do I feel like----something is off? It feels like a dream but it isn't.....

*ding ding*

I check my phone and saw Ai text me. He's still up?

AiSenpai: Are you asleep?

AnnChan: No, aren't you suppose to be sleeping AiSenpai?

AiSenpai: I couldn't sleep

AnnChan: Are you okay? You need to speak with someone right now?

AiSenpai: Come and find me

How I'm I suppose to know where you are? Wait.....I know where he is!

I guessed that spot where he likes to look at moonlight.....

I quickly ran out the door with my favourite hoodie and my short shorts on. Wore my panda slippers.

I ran towards the direction and saw Ai staring up at the sky with this blank expression on his face.

"Ai?" I call out his name enough for him to hear it

His pretty orbs stare back at me. I smile.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I got closer to him. He just stared at me blankly...

"I can't analyze this feeling.....it seems important to know what it is" he says staring at me deeply